13

{third person pov}
Kiyoko was looking for someone to bring some food and water for y/n, at last she found the right person.

"Tsukkishima?" Kiyoko said making him look at her

"can you go with Tadashi to bring some food for y/n in her dorm? I noticed that she hasn't come out of her dorm so I figured she might be hungry" Kiyoko exclaimed tsukkishima nodded and grab the tray and called Yamaguchi. The 2 of them went to y/n dorm and knock on the door.

"y-y/n-San are you in there? We brought you some food and water" Yamaguchi said...... NO....... answer..... It was silent, Tadashi twisted the knob. To his surprise it was unlock.

"tsukki look it's unlock, her door is unlock" Yamaguchi said to tsukkishima and opened the door. The 2 friends went in and saw Y/n laying on her futon with her headphones on..... Her back was facing to them and her face was facing to a wall. They went close and place the tray down and gently moved her.

"hey..... Chibi-chan...... You awake? You've been sleeping for 5 days..... I'm sorry that I slapped you in the f-" before tsukki could finish his sentence he can't believe what he saw to y/n face and her ear...

"tsukki? Something wrong?" Yamaguchi ask and looked at y/n face his eyes widen in fear and shock.

"w-why...... I-is..... H-her.... E-ears.... B-bleeding....and her skin...... Is... So... P-pale....."

Tadashi said in a shaky voice. Tsukki puts both hands on y/n's chest and her forehead. She was having extreme fever and her ears were bleeding due she was wearing her headphones for 5 days.

" Yamaguchi tell the coach that I went to the nearby hospital cause I'm taking y/n to the hospital ASAP!!" tsukki said in a worried expression which Tadashi nodded, tsukki ran down stairs and put on his shoes and carried y/n, coach ukai notice but he was to late to say anything, tsukki ran outside Tadashi was there too.

" Yamaguchi what is going on!? Why is he rushing with y/n somewhere at nigh!?" he notice Yamaguchi out of breath.

"*huff*y/n..... Is having..... Extreme fever and.... *huff*she is pale as a ghost he is on his way to the hospital!!" Yamaguchi exclaimed which made everyone shock and terrified.

{meanwhile with tsukkishima pov}

I reached to the hospital and told the situation, they immediately took her to the emergency room and I sat down in a chair..... 10 minutes have past and the doctor came out, I stood up

"how is she?" I asked the doctor

"she is going to be OK, you were lucky if you wouldn't have been here a minute late she would have died in the process but she is going to be fine, her condition before was above its max but it's back to normal" the doctor said making me relieved.

"that's good to know, when will she wake up?" I asked the doctor

"she will wake up soon, but you can visit her if you want" the doctor said and I nodded and went to her room. I saw her laying in bed with her beautiful face, her skin was still pale from not eating for 5 days, I feel more guilty of what happened. I sat on chair beside her bed and held her hand.

"y/n………I'm sorry about what happened that other day…………I'm such a horrible boyfriend......"i apologize to her when I felt my cheek cupped I looked up to see y/n with her angelic smile.

{y/n pov}
I woke up in a hospital bed with my right hand having a blood pressure point and my left hand being squeeze by..... Kei,he was apologizing for the other night about me being slapped by him. I already forgave though but I'm not sure if I will forgive myself.... I cupped his cheeks to make him look at me.

"hey kei..... I forgive you... So you don't need to apologize all the time at heh" I said and he hugged me right as I hugged him back..

"I'm glad you're OK..... Pls don't do that again, I won't slapped you again I promise" as he said and a worried tone I giggle and I nodded.

"it seems you're condition is perfectly normal y/n, so you should rest today and leave tomorrow in the early morning" the doctor said.

"thank you doc" I replied

"oh my, y/n you have many visitors here, they said they wanted to visit you" one of the nurse said, of course I was a bit shock that I have many visitors.

"s-sure let them in" I answer and she opens the door and I saw everyone there.

"y/n how are you feeling?"coach ukai said, I nodded and everyone started to talked.

{third person pov -Time skips- and y/n was now discharge from the hospital, while the boys were taking a break you went outside to get some air when you saw a butterfly but a unusual butterfly, it was glowing the color was light purple and you're favorite, when it landed on you're finger and fly away it was leading to a forest, it was like it was trying to tell you something}

{tsukkishima pov}
While I was drinking water I kept glancing on y/n but when she stood up went somewhere, luckily practice was done i need to ask someone to follow her.

"Yamaguchi could you come here?" I ask him and he came up to me.

"what's wrong tsukki?" he said I told him that y/n was Going somewhere so he should follow him and he nodded and ask hinata to come, of course that tangerine accepted and they followed y/n...

{third person pov}
While y/n was distracted by the butterfly and decided to follow it,Yamaguchi and hinata were confused and decided to follow her behind, that forest was thick and it's hard to move when the three of them reached to a grassy field hinata and Yamaguchi hid behind a tree while y/n was standing on the center.

"what do you want me here?" they heard her saying to the butterfly, was she hallucinating? But before they could look at her again the forest started to get foggy. It was a thick fog but they can still see y/n.

{y/n pov}
The forest started to fog and I was a bit scared and took a deep breath, when I looked around all I can see is fog and trees, I was about to give up when I heard a voice.

"You're in..... the memory..... fog..... dear"