19

"…………… She died………. on her……… way back here……… it's all…… over the news...."

You froze on what he said, is that why she didn't came home?.... You were full of thoughs you didn't even notice your tears started to fall.

"y/n...... I'm.... Sorry for your loss..... This happen in Thursday....." kei said and hold your hand.

"t-tell.... Me if this is a joke pls....." you said in a broken toned.

"it's not.... I'm sorry it's all over in the news" he replied and you cried.

"no..... I already lost my..... mother and father...... *hicc* and now I lost...... my manager......*hicc*...... "you said between your 2 hiccups.

" let's go to sleep you need some rest"you nodded and the 2 of you went to his room. You then hugged him tightly as he hugged you back.

Arounf 4 o'clock you started to have worst night mare's unlike the previous nightmares you had you started to tremble until he noticed.

"shh calm down it was just a nightmare..... I know it's hard..... Calm down......" after those words it kinda reminds you of your mom who said that when you have nightmares..... You eventually calmed down and hugged him tightly as he hugged  you back.

-Next day-
It was just a normal day of your routine, you woke up next to your boyfriend and gave him some morning kisses which made him smile as you blush you got up and made breakfast for the both of you. As you put both plates on you felt a strong pair of arms hugging you from the back.

"already up munchkin?" your boyfriend said and you smiled.

"yes I just wanted to make breakfast that's all hehe morning babe" you said as he kissed you on the cheek and letting you go

"morning too" he replied and you both ate until your boyfriend got a text from his coach.

"who is it?" you asked him

"it's our coach, he said we have a game today" he replied and put the phone away.

"well good luck I'll be cheering for you" you winked and got up as you put the dishes on the dishwasher.

-Time skips (cause of my lazy ass TvT forgive me) -

While the boys were warming up there up-coming game hinata asked you to come with him since he needs to go to the bathroom, luckily your boyfriend agreed since he can't deny you. When you lead hinata to the toilet he accidentally bump into someone.

"hinata-kun you OK?" you asked him as he nodded and the person looked at the 2 of you, he a captain in Ohgi Minami.

"huh? Are you sure your a high school student? You look like a junior high kid, just give up in the game I bet you will loose" that made you twitch of the words he said, but when you were about to say anything hinata interrupted you.

"We will win, and WILL go to nationals" when hinata said that you were proud of him. Once you got back to the team the game started and you saw the captain of Ohgi Minami that teased hinata.

(Pls forgive me I'm out of ideas since my head is a bit numb and I'm feeling a bit dizzy so pls pls pls forgive me😭😭).

Once the match was done karasuno won against a 7 meter player, of course it was intense and it was scary but all there training paid off. You noticed that you forgot somethings in your locker, your headsets you brought.

"hey Tadashi-kin?" you tapped Yamaguchi shoulder and he looked at you.

"y-yeah?"he asked you and you told him you forgot some things in your locker and you told him to tell everyone to wait. He agreed and you went back to the gym and found your locker.

'there found it' you grabbed your headsets and put them around your neck, you notice some else locker is open and when you checked. It was a lunchbox with a cute wrapping, you recognized this locker and this was hinata's. You smiled and grabbed it.

'what a cute wrapping maybe his sister design it' as you were about to take a step someone unfamiliar called you and pinned you on the locker.

"eh?"

"what's your name sweetheart? ~" it was a boy who had yellow hair with a pinch of black on his bottom hair with a tounge piercing and he has wearing a red shirt with yellow pants.

'I think this guy belongs to johzenji, I heard he is a pervert but he is way more perverted than I expected' you though.

"my name is Terushima yuji, you? ~" he said as he puts his face close to yours making you blush a bit.

"F/n L/n is my name, I-I need to go so pls excuse me" you said but he blocked your way.

"how about I get your digits so we can get to know each other how about that?" he kept pushing you to get your digits but you just want to get away from his grip.

'God pls save me.... "

{hinata pov}
I search something in my bag and I realize that I forgot my lunch box, I told kageyama that I have to get my lunch box back inside. So I ran to the lockers to find my lunch box when I saw a familiar girl getting hit on by a player... 'wait...... Y/n!!??, why is she getting hit on?! Oh God tsukishima will get mad if I don't bring her back..... What am I going to do!?'

{back to your POV}
"Come one let's have a chit-chat later if you give me your digits~"

"N-no thanks"

'geez why do people always flirt on me!? "you though as he keeps on pushing for your digits, this boy wasn't going to go away until he gets your digitszje keeps pushing you and puts his face really close to yours while you were blushing madly until.....

" STAY AWAY FROM HER!! "