12

{tsukkishima pov}

When I got off the bus I saw kuroo flirting with y/n suddenly my chest feels heavy, I stood there watching... Am I jealous? Jealous on someone flirting on y/n, I feel so mad at kuroo flirting on y/n, she is mine and mine forever. I walk up to them and slide myself between them and guard y/n,my face a serious one, I can feel kuroo mad aswell.

"sorry, but I think it's best for you to find another girl to flirt on kuroo" I said in a serious tone, I look directly onto his eyes whick were sharp, I heard him sigh in defeat.

"awww alright you win four-eyes, I'll guess I'll see you next time tsukki and y/n-San" he said and waved goodbye and walk away, I sigh and turned around and hug y/n, I feel relieved and relaxed that I'm with y/n. To my surprise she hug me back and kissed my cheek, I blushed a bit and scratch the back of my neck.

"Arigato kei" she said and smiled like an angel.

{third person pov}
"Lev pls she still doesn't remember anything"

"but kenma-San what if she remember something"

"do you even know how she loss her memory and what the doctor said?"

"of coarse I do, as her childhood friend here, I will help her in anyway"

*sigh*"just act normal don't you even tell her any unnecessary things you say got that?"

"OK ok!!"

"y/n-San!"

"what did I tell you lev?"

"gomen"

{y/n pov}
"Y/n-San!!!"

"what did I tell you lev?"

"gomen"

I flinch of the sound someone calling me.... It was familiar this place was familiar..... But I can't seem to remember anything.... Then a tall Grey hair boy with sharp green eyes came up to me, with a pudding boy playing his game, thise to boys sound and looked familiar, but I can't seem to remember any detail.

"hi I'm lev haiba nice to meet you y/n-San" the boy with the Grey hair was name Lev

"sorry about my friend earlier, he is always like this. I'm kozume  kenma nice to meet you y/n, if you're wondering that how we know you my other friend shoyo actually told me about you" the boy with the pudding hair said

"h-hi it's OK about you're friend, I'm just surprise hinata told you heh" I said and scratch my neck.

"y/n come on let's go and also Takeda wants to talk to you" kiyoko called me and I nodded I waved good bye to kei and kissed his cheek and waved good bye to lev and kenma.

{sorry about my laziness, I know I hate being lazy aswell but I'm just so tired but I'll try to keep you guys happy}

-Time skips everyone would play there matches, and Takeda asked you to help out if I want to I agree and help out all the managers eventually I met bokuto and akaashi. Bokuto-san was always energetic and akaashi always to make him calm down kuroo and I became friends. I always helped them out with there midnight practice sometimes kei was there too but he was being serious everytime he sees me and kuroo talked to each other, but I on the other hand always gets familiar in anyway I see or walk through Tokyo. It's like I've been here before but I don't quite remember..... But One day was the worst day I've ever experienced in my life-

{One day while I was helping with bokuto,akaashi,kuroo, and kei with there practice I kept talking to bokuto about there practice I didn't realize kei was watching}

{third person pov}
While tsukkishima was watching you talking to bokuto, he felt jealous about it, he wants you to talk him and only him, kuroo kept teasing him.... When practice was done y/n notice tsuklishima left his knee pads, you took his knee pads and walk up to him.

"kei you left you're knee pads b-" before she could finished her sentence tsukkishima pinned y/n to a wall. She flinch and got scared, when she looked in tsukkishima's eyes, she could feel the jealousy inside him.

"k-kei?"you didn't realize that inside of him he was full of jealousy and madness inside him,he wasn't in control of himself because of the jealousy took over his body. He slapped  you hard, you're eyes widen and looked at him again. He kissed you roughly, you were tearing up once the both of you part away he whispered something in you're ear.

"you shouldn't hung out with them more often..... You should just talk to me instead of them"

those are the words he said before walking away, when he was gone, you feel a strong pain on you're cheek,you tasted some blood in you're mouth so You run back to you're dorm and quickly wiped the blood. You cried and feel guilty of what happened once again you blame yourself for not talking to him or even giving him attention but this time you believe that you deserve that as a punishment. You put on you're headphones and put on music and layed down crying over and over again.

{Meanwhile with tsukkishima}
He was walking and walking until he snapped back in reality. He was confused and he remembered everything..... Now he felt guilty on slapping you and kissed you roughly, he went to his room and felt guilty really guilty Tadashi noticed so he walk up to tsukkishima to talk.

"tsukki? What's wrong? Do you want to talk about something?" he asked and tsukki nodded and sat up. Tadashi eyes widen when he saw his best friend tearing up.

"tsukki why are you crying?! Did something happened?" Tadashi said

"mhm......." was all tsukkishima respond he told Yamaguchi everything, Yamaguchi eyes widen of everything his best friend said,Once he was done talking Yamaguchi patted his best friend's shoulder.

"I understand the situation tsukki, but for now it's best to give her some space and time OK?" Tadashi said which made tsukki nodded and they went to sleep.

-Time skips-
{Tsukkishima and Yamaguchi never told anyone what happened between the two, it has been five days since there fight, not even a single thing of y/n come out of her dorm everyone was getting worried about her even tsukkishima, One nigh it was time for dinner  kiyoko hasn't seen y/n for 5 days straight, she decided to make food for her and ask someone to bring it to her, she found the right person.