11

You woke up the the sound of the birds chirping, you got up and kei was nowhere to be found…………

'where is he?' you though and looked at the window, you then heard the door open you turned around and saw kei.

"morning chibi-chan I made breakfast for you, let's go down my mom is in a business trip" he told you and lending you his hand.

"shall we?" he ask you again with a smile on his face

"sure" you replied and held his hand and help you out of bed and walked downstairs and saw waffles, you're eyes started to sparkle.

"so you're favorite breakfast is waffles?" he asked you and you nodded.

"gotcha, I'm glad" he said, the both of you started to eat and once you were finished, you washed you're plate, kei was done eating too and he told you.....

"I'll go start packing OK?" and you nodded and he went upstairs and you finished cleaning the dishes. You then went upstairs and help kei with
The bags, you took a shower and change into you're clothes.

"kei... Is this OK?" you asked him and he turned around to see what you are wearing, he turned bright red when he saw you

 Is this OK?" you asked him and he turned around to see what you are wearing, he turned bright red when he saw you

(I'm too lazy to add the hat and the shoes but pls imagine on having and hat if you like and shoe's🥺🥺)

"I-it's OK it looks good on you" he replied making you blush a bit and you continued to help him pack.

"Ready?"he said and you nodded and walk downstairs and walk outside. The 2 of you walked to the station and you saw everyone there.

"Wow y/n-San you look amazing" Tadashi complement you, you blushed a bit and thanked him, then there coach called its time to get on the bus. Everyone got inside and you sat beside with kei (of coarse😏) the bus started to moved to Tokyo everyone was excited. Until you feel a bit sleepy, kei notice.

"hey chibi you should rest for a while" he said and you nodded, you lead your head on his shoulder and close you're eyes.

{Tsukkishima pov}
We arrive in Tokyo and I looked at y/n who was sleeping peacefully, her features were beautiful and smooth, I gently move her and she woke up.

"Chibi-chan wake up were in Tokyo" I said and she nodded and yawn... OMG her yawn was so adorable and cute. We all got off the bus.

{y/n pov}
When I got off the bus, i heard nishinoya and Tanaka Skytree but someone told them it's just a normal transmission tower and I heard laughter as well. I saw the tower, and holy crap it's so big...

{third person pov}
Kuroo saw a cute girl looking at the transmission tower, he walk towards y/n,he planed to make a move with y/n.

"hey there, isn't the transmission tower big ayy?" he said to y/n, she nodded,kuroo's face came close to y/n face which made y/n step back a bit.

"I'm Kuroo tetsuro, what's you're~?" y/n knew he was flirting with her but she then gave her name.

"I'm Y/n L/n nice to meet you Kuroo" y/n said and Kuroo smirked

"how about we can get to know each other ayy?" kuroo said y/n was about to say yes but her boyfriend came.

{Sorry if this is short unlike the other chapters, but the reason I didn't have time to publish any chapters cause I just started online classes, but I'll try to post another chapter on Saturday or Sunday... BYE GUYS I LOVE YOU MY DINOS, 🦕🦖🦕🦖}