10

"OK you can trust you're best friend with that, I'll give you some rest" she said... Mina was you're best friend, and only trusted friend.

"OK you can go now just be careful next time" the nurse said

"thank you for taking care off me" you said and stood up and waving at the nurse. You closed the door and went up to the rooftop and saw the clouds so beautiful the air was fresh and you walk to the ledge of the roof ans sat down putting on music.

This is what you music and once you were done with that it was change into another music.

It was about you going to the rooftop and you though you were first there but someone was there first they tried to committed suicide but you stop them...

You hum the lyrics and you didn't realise that kei and tadashi was there.

"y/n.... Don't you dare jump" kei said but you didn't hear him cause you were wearing headphones

"tsukki why are there bandages on both of her arms?" tadashi said while shaking, kei looked at you're arms and was shock and cried kneeling down.

"y/n.... Pls don't do it....." kei said tadashi was surprise that kei truly care for you.

You heard crying on you're back and took off you're headphones and look to you're back and realised it was tadashi and kei. You ran up to them and cupped kei's cheeks he looked at you tearing up.

"hey kei? What's wrong why are you crying?" you said and he hugged you tightly, you were surprised

"I-I though you were gonna commit suicide....." kei said his voice was broken.

"now why would I do that? I wouldn't do that in a millions years" you sat and stroking his hair

"you nearly gave me a heart attack y/n, I-I can't live without you" he said while hugging me tight

"awww don't worry kei, I'm here for you I won't do that again" you said and wiping his tears.

"um y/n ? What's with the bandages on you're arm?" tadashi asked you

"o-oh it's for helping you... W-with you're serves.... A-and receives" you said nervously not letting anyone know what really happened to you're arm. Well you did help the others for there receiving and serves.

"well maybe we should head to practice we have a half day, so me and tadashi were looking for you and mina told us you were at the rooftop" kei said

"oh I'm glad" you said and smiled

The three of you went to the gym and started to practice, while you were helping tanaka with his serves and you wanted to receive it and went to you're position, you were ready to receive it but when the ball hit both of you're arms and the 4 cuts were reopened, you fell on the ground groaned in pain and crying. The team quickly ran up to you and kei was holding you're head.

"y/n?! Are you OK?! I'm sorry!!" tanaka said

You couldn't help but held you're arms but it made it worse in sting and you can't move it.

"kiyoko get the first aid kit now" caoch said and kiyoko ran, kei placed you're head slowly and kiyoko came back with the kit. The coach kneels down to start unwrapped you're bandages but you slightly moved away you're arm. "N-no it's.... Fine" you said, but the coach wanted to unwrapped you're bandages you're and and legs. But when he saw it he wished he would just listen to you're words. He saw many scar's and cuts on you're arm and leg same with you on you're neck. It started to bleed again. You can't help but cry.

"why..... Didn't you told us......" tadashi said

"I.... Don't want.... Everyone.... To be more worried....." you said kiyoko and ukai started to clean the blood and take da went to the proncipal's office to tell the incident.

"I'm....... S-sorry....." u said

"next time.... They will pay for what they've done to you" kei said with anger in his eyes. You touched his fingers with you're pinky and he looked at you. You were smiling weakly and still shaky. He smiled back gently and held you're hand, kiyoko and ukai wrapped you're legs, arms and neck with new bangles.

"get some rest, tsukkishima take her home" coach said and he nodded he packed all of his things and picked you up. You were tired of all the crying you did and feel asleep, kei took you home and his mom was shook when she saw you.

"OMG dear what happened to you?!" his mom said

"she has been hiding these cuts for a while but we replaced new ones, it was because she was being bullied in school" kei said

"oh dear, is she alright?" his mom said

"she is, she's just sleeping" kei said

"oh good take her to you're room" she said and he nodded and he went to his room and layed you down, he change into his clothes and went down stairs and asked his mom to make dinner for you. Eventually you woke up and sat up and looked over to the window and saw the same person from last night but he talking to the phone. You could hear his conversation.

"when will you invite her there?" the man said on the phone

"In 2 days? Sure and when she will stay there and when she will come back?"

"in 3 weeks? And she will be teach by miss Mumei? OK send me the envelope I will send it to her"

'wait..... In 2 days but tomorrow we're going to Tokyo? And they will be gone in 2 weeks... And who are they sending the envelope?' you though and you heard the door open.

"y/n here I brought food so you can eat" kei said

You didn't speak at first and he sat beside you putting the food tray on the table. He the cupped you're cheeks.

"hey talk to me.... Is there something wrong? Why aren't you speaking? Babe pls tell me what's wrong? Tell me pls so I can try to make you feel better" you were shock that he called you babe.... You spoke.

"kei? Am I really ugly and getting fat? Are you only dating me just for my pity? Am I a annoyance to you? Am I a burden here?" you said hurtful things to yourself. Kei was shocked of the words coming out of you're mouth.

"pls kei.... Tell me am i-" you were cut off when he pined you down to the bed.

"k-kei?" you asked

"what the heck are you saying?! You are not ugly and  fat, you are beautiful the way you are, I'm not dating you for you're pity.... I loved you forever and that won't change. You don't even bother me nor a burden here..... When ever I see you smiling and laughing you always make my heart crazy.... So... DON'T SAY THAT AGAIN!!! "kei said his words made you feel a bit better and you cupped his cheeks.

" I'm sorry kei, I just had enough of the 10 girls...... And I won't do it again promise"you said

"I love you y/n in my life you are the only key for me" he said and hugged you

"Love you too babe" you said and attod up to eat the food tray. Once you were finished you went down stairs and you cleaned the tray and went back up stairs and saw kei sleeping, you giggle and scotch you're way to cuddle with him. He hugged you and you hugged him back.

"good night chibi"

"good night kei"