9

"hey kei before we go yo you're place can I get something from mine?" you asked he nodded and you both went to you're apartment. You opened the door and grab the bag and the box of the strawberry shortcake, you got outside and kei walk you to his house.

"what's inside it?" kei asked you

"it's a secret" you replied and got to his house, you greeted his mom and his mom greeted you. You got to his room and place the paper bag on the bed and went down stairs to place the shortcake in the place, you then get back up stairs and saw kei on the chair.

"hey kei here this was meant for you" you handed him the paper bag

"really?" he replied and opened it he realised it was a Dino plushy and it was his favorite and it was big as him. He hugged you and you hugged him back

"thank you y/n it's amazing" he said

"I'm glad you like it after all of the things you've done for me" you replied

"you know you didn't have to do it" he said

"no that's OK" you replied

"TSUKKI!!! Y/N!! DINNER IS READY" his mom yelled we went down stairs and her cooking was amazing as ever until she spoke.

"y/n dear you said you live along right?" his mom asked you, and you nodded

"well why not stay with us? I would love you to stay with us now" she said

"I-um I just don't wanna be burden and I don't wanna extend you're bills though" you insisted.

"no its OK I loved having another one in the house" she said

'she is always so nice and sweet to me, but I don't wanna be a burden. But she really wanted me to lived with her and kei...... I've already decided'

"I guess I could take you're offer as long as I can help you with anything" you said and kei and his mother were happy.

"great starting tomorrow you can pack you're things" his mom said, you nodded and help her with the dishes. The both of you guys went upstairs and went to kei's room. Kei studied on the table while you were studying on the bed, you felt uneasy at first you tried ignoring it but it kept haunting you. You peeked to the window and saw a person standing there watching you, the person then walk away and you kinda shivered a bit and continued studying. You were done studying and you put on some headphones and play some music. You're boyfriend noticed and saw you're headphones are the same colour as his. He giggled and went up to you. You took of the headphones and put it in you're bag.

"do you really have to pick the same headphones as mine?" he asked you

"hehe, well I like it" you replied

He turned off the lights and took off his glasses and cuddled you.

"I'm glad I met you y/n" he mumbled

"same, love you kei good night" you replied

"good night munchkin" he said and went to sleep.

the next day—
The next morning you woke up and you check the clock it was 5:10 a.m you saw kei waking up.

"morning love" you said stroking his hair

"morning to you to love" he said kissing you're hand, you giggled and went to take a shower and once you were done it was kei's turn to take a shower, you change into you're school clothes and tie you're hair, kei came out to the shower and change into his clothes. The both of you went down stairs and saw toaste and eggs on the table.

"you're mom really is a beautiful woman and caring" you said

"she is always like that" he replied and grab some, once you were done you did the dishes and put on some shoes and grab you're bag and headphones. Kei walked you to the coffee shop and you told him to get a head start, you cleaned the shop and you closed the door once you walked to school, you could feel someone is following you. 'what if I'm being stalk?! J-just ignore it kei is waiting for you' you though and reached school you opened the locker and saw hurtful notes and pins. You dumped them and made sure there was no more pins and put them on, you entered the room and went to sit on the chair, tomorrow was the trip and you passed  you're test. You were happy and went to the bathroom to wash you're hands,once you're were done one of the bullies was the leader pushed you to the wall.

—WARNING BLOOD SHEEDS—
"what did I tell not to get close to my beloved huh?!" she said you didn't say anything

"Being silence won't change anything, so you are gonna pay for dating him" she said and pulled out the same box cutter little-by little she cut you're skin, you tried to scream but she covered you're mouth you then cried. She continued to cut you're skin and you're thighs 1 or 4 cuts were deep she then cut you're neck. The bully then stood up leaving the cutter bloody.

"that's what you get for dating my beloved" she said and kick you and went to the door, you were laying on the floor bloody and forced you're self to stand up you walk to the door and twist it. You saw you're classmate Mina when she saw you she was shock.

"Y-y-y/n..... What happened?" mina said while trembling

"I-it's fine..... Can you help me get to the pharmacy?" you said

"alright" she said and put you're arm over her shoulder. You got to the pharmacy and the nurse was shock and examined you're wounds, the nurse then bandage you're arms and thighs.

"thank you mina" you said

"I'm glad I was able to help you, did the bully beat you up again?" she said you nodded.

"hey mina if someone tells you where I am can you tell them that I'm at the rooftop?I'm just getting some air that's all" you asked her