8

You were a bit surprised about he kissed you on the cheek same goes for yamaguchi. The bell rang and you grab the empty bento and you waved at yamaguchi and walked with you're boyfriend hand to hand.

—after class—
You washed the empty bento and one of the 10 girls decided to come at you.

"so what are you doing lonely girl? Washing my beloves bento?" she said you didn't say anything until more girls started to come over you're way, you tried to walk away but they cornered you on the wall.

"you dare try to get closer and closer with my kei? If you ever try to become way more closer with my kei....." the girl then pulled a box cutter and moved it close to you're neck.

"I WILL SLICE YOURE NECK OF IT'S THE LAST THIS YOU SEE" she said with her eyes wide opened like a psychopath, but a hand suddenly grab her arm and she drop the box cutter.

"HEY!!! LET GO OF MY ARM YOU PIECE O-" she was cut off from her sentence when she realised who was grabbing her arm.... It was kei with an cold expression he threw the girl on the ground and ran away.

"t-thanks ke-" you were cut off you're sentence when he hug you tightly.

"k-kei?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you, I couldn't protect you from her" he responded you hug him and and cupped his cheeks.

"it's okay kei, I promise you that I'm OK, so let's go to you're practice?" you said giving him a warm smile. He nodded and went to the gym with kei, you were a bit nervous and he opened the door, you saw that they were playing and they stop.

"hi I'm sorry to d-disturb you're practiced" you bowed

"no its OK we always allow people to watch us" a tall boy with brown short hair who you believe it's their captain. You then  saw a mohawk boy with a brown boy with a strip of blonde quickly ran up to you screaming.

"THERE'S ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE KIYOKO!!!" thy shouted you flinch and you hid behind you're boyfriend's back but they were caught by their captain and a boy with silver hair and a beauty mark on the side of their face.

"I'm sorry for their rude actions" he said

"N-no I-it's fine" you replied then they introduced themselves. Then nishinoya came up to you

"hey Y/n why is a pretty and beautiful girl hiding behind saltyshima? He doesn't like it when people touch him, one time hinata tried to high five him and he freaked out" nishinoya said you giggled and hinata then spoke.

"are you jealous nishinoya-San?" hinata said

"jealous?" nishinoya asked and tilting his head, kei then hugged you making everyone shock.

"she is my girlfriend" kei said making you blush a bit, everyone was shock on what kei said.

"HOW COME THAT SALTY AND RUDE BOY GET A GIRLFRIEND!?" tanaka said

"is he rude to you? Is he mean?" nishinoya then spoke

"well he is actually really sweet, gentle and kind" you said making kei blush, they knew they were going to make fun of him later. Before anyone can say anything kei walk you to a bench and lend you his volleyball jacket and gave you a kiss on the forehead, he gave you a smile and went to practice.

"hey tsukkishima I never knew that you would have a soft side?" tanaka spoke

"i may be gentle to her but I won't be the same for you guys" kei replied pushing his glasses. While they were practicing you saw two familiar faces on the door, it was kiyoko and Yachi. You greeted them and they greeted you, the three of you girls were chatting and laughing and smiling. Kei on the other hand was taking little glances on you and he was happy that you were happy and smiling... 10 minutes later the manager ask you to give the boys some water you nodded and grab one of the bottle and gave it to the boys even kei.

"here" you said handing kei a water bottle with a smile. He blushed and took the water bottle.

"t-thanks" he replied and drank it, you giggled a bit and they went back to practice, until you saw a man with yellow hair, kiyoko told you that he was the couch of the team. You greeted the man and he greeted you too his name was ukai, while you were watching the boys practice and you realised that you found out there weak points and strong points. You told the couch and he was impressed by the way you're telling him, he nodded.

"I like you're brain kid" he said, you smiled and went back to you're seat, it was time for the team to go home and nishinoya and tanaka went up to kei.

"hey saltyshima" they said

"yea?" he replied

"Can we see you kiss y/n on the lips? If she really is you're girlfriend?" nishinoya said pointing and you while you were still wearing kei's jacket. He looked and you and he looked at nishinoya and tanaka with a death glare.

"you are gonna be dead after this nishinoya" kei answer and went up to you.

"hmm kei what's wrong?" you said and look up to him

'Dammit how is she so damn cute all the time!? ......' he though while blushing hard.

"kei?" you said and cupped his cheeks, he then immediately kissed you on the lips, you touched his soft ones and you were surprised but you kissed him back. You parted ways and and he was looking at you.

"s-sorry if it's sudden" he said rubbing his head, you giggled and kissed his cheek

"no need to apologise" you replied and smiled, he smiled back.

"that was a smooth kiss tsukkishima" daichi said

"I can't believe that tsukkishima is all grown up" suga said

Tanaka and nishinoya driw their jaw, you got all of you're things and same with kei and you waved goodbye.

"hey y/n my mom wanted you to come at the house for Dinner if you wouldn't mind?" kei asked you

"of course I loved you're mom's cooking" you replied