The Rogue Bludger

Harry was almost late to the match, barely running into the tent before they went out onto the field. Harry pulled Notte by the hand dragging her into the tent. Notte fell to her knees breathless in front of the Quidditch team.
"Bloody hell Potter- You know you're supposed to be here before kickoff don't you?!" Wood scolded Harry. The rest of the Quidditch team including Notte's brothers stared at Notte.
"Just- came- to drop- off Harry!" Notte panted dramatically and her brothers grinned mischievously.
"No wonder you were late Harry- "
"With your little good luck charm-" The twins said together and Wood turned his head.
"Good luck charm?" Wood said excitedly, he was very superstitious.
"Er- I s'pose." Harry said embarassed.
"The only game we almost lost-"
"Notte only got there at the end."
"She had detention." The twins said together again making Notte and Harry blush.
"Good enough for me- Notte, you're the teams newest cheerleader. Every practice- Every game." Wood said determinedly and the three girl chasers giggled at Notte who sputtered.
"We've only got a minute left- good luck charm- work your magic." Wood stared at Notte until she stood up and rubbed Harrys messy hair. Acting like she did that every game. Wood smiled.
"Come on Notte! We need more luck than that!" Angelica Johnson shouted.
"Yeah its against Slytherin-"
"Go-on give him a kiss-" The twins prodded Notte.
"Alright we have to go-come on Notte, if we lose this game-" Notte didn't let Wood finish before kissed Harrys cheek. "Lets go win this!" Wood shouted triumphantly and the other team member started to file out after him the girls giggling about how red Harry had turned. Harry didn't move from shock. Notte pushed him towards the tent flaps very red and he stumbled. Harry looked back at Notte before disappearing outside with a grin on his face.
Notte ran to the Gryffindor stands where she found Ron and Hermione and Hagrid cheering at Harry. Who still had a stupid fat grin on his face, and a slight bit of Notte's signature peppermint chapstick glossing his cheek.
"Where were you!" Hermione asked and Notte grinned.
"Oh it turns out I'm Potters good luck charm-" Notte said proudly still pink in the face and Hagrid chuckled.
"So thats why hes got that fat grin on his face-" Hagrid said looking through his binoculars spotting Notte's kiss mark.
Hermione looked through her binoculars and grinned slyly at Notte.
"What- whats going on with Harry?" Ron peered through his binoculars, but couldn't see what everyone else did. Hermione gave Notte her little gold and red pom-pom, and Notte took it excitedly forgetting that she was the Heir of Slytherin. Hermione took the muggle paint markers she brought for games and painted a red heart with the number 07 on Nottes cheek. Notte too excited for the match to start to notice.
Bong!!
The game starts and Notte waves her pompom excitedly. Slytherin keeps scoring goals and Notte starts to feel a bit anxious about being the teams lucky charm.
"Another goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!" Lee announces and Notte looks worriedly to Ron who gawks at her cheek.
"Whats that on your face!"
"Wha- I dunno Hermione did it!" Notte turned back to the game and stops cheering immediately as she watches a bludger chase after Harry. Her stomach sinks to her knees.
"Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger! That's been tampered with, that has!" Hagrid shouts at Hooch who doesn't seem to notice.
"I'll stop it!" Ron points his broken wand towards Harry. Notte shoves his arm down.
"No! Even with a proper wand it's too risky. You could hit Harry!" Hermione said quickly.
Harry suddenly speeds up and flies around the bottom of the pitch- the bludger barreling after him. Draco pulls out after nearly being hit himself by the bludger. He chases the snitch out to the green and the bludger flies away.
Harry reaches out to catch the snitch and just barely catches it before the bludger slams into his arm.
Notte gasps as Harry's arm bends in a sickening way, hearing the cracking from in the stands. Dropping the pompom she runs to the field as Lee announces the end of the match.
"Finite incantatem!" Hermione points her wand at the bludger that is still trying to smash into Harry. And it drops lifeless to the ground. Harry clutches his arm and groans.
"Oh my god! Harry!" Notte runs to Harry dropping beside him.
"Are you okay?!" Hermione asked anxiously behind Notte and Ron doubles over out of breath from running to catch up to the two girls.
"Don't worry Harry- I can fix it no problem-" Notte pulls out her wand.
"Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away." Lockhart pushes Notte away.
"No! Not you!" Harry tried to get away from the blonde professor.
"Professor stop! Let me-" Notte tried to get back to Harry.
"Oh, poor boy doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this...won't hurt a bit. Brackium emendo!" Harry flinched but no pain came. His arm didnt hurt at all now- but the problem was, he couldn't move it at all either! Notte looked in horror as Harrys arm flopped around with no bones.
"Ah yes... that can sometimes happen-" Harrys bracelet came off and Lockhart picked it up with distaste. Notte watched as Professor Lockhart tossed it aside like a dirty tissue. The Gryffindor team who had gathered to see if Harry was alright took a step back as Notte struggled against Hermione, Ron and Hagrid to point her wand at Professor Lockhart. Harry looked down terrified at his arm not noticing Notte trying to Hex Lockhart into the next millenium. Notte stopped struggling to hex him and took a deep breath to calm herself. The people around them sighed in relief- not wanting see Lockhart's boogers comeout of his nose and attack him.
"Hey- its fine, look Madam Pomfrey is coming right now. And look- Harrys not in pain anymore." Hermione said brightly letting go of Notte. Notte grabbed the bracelet and rubbed the stone she had engraved for him anxiously.