Chapter 7

Derek POV

After what De said I've been a little off edge because I know if he wants something he'll do anything in his power to get it.

So I've been up under Mattia for the past few days. Right now we're in our bed cuddling.

Mattia:" You ok bub you've been off edge for the past few days"
Me:" Yeah I'm just scared"
He kissed forehead.

Mattia:" It's going to be ok I promise"
I smiled.
Mattia:" Well imma go to the store want anything"
Me:" No"
Mattia:" Ok call me if something is wrong love you"

He kissed me and walked out.

Once I heard the door close I went to go get in the tub. Once I got in there was a loud sound. I quickly looked to see if I locked the door, AND I DIDN'T.

I quickly went to the door and locked it. I heard a alarm go off, the alarm system we had for stuff like this. I put on clothes and went to get my phone and gun.

I quickly go those things hiding under the bed. I decided to text Mattia.

Daddy Matti❤️💦

BABE TURN BACK AROUND

why what's wrong

Someone is in the house and there. Coming up stairs

Where are you

Under the bed

Ok I'm on my way.
Read
-----

After I texted Mattia the noise stopped. I seen shoes behind me. I put my hand to my mouth and started to cry. I looked back at my phone and Mattia faced time me and I answered. I put my hand to my lip for him to be quite.

I was about to grab the gun when someone drop down under the bed.

Me:" AHHHHH"
He draged me from under it. I kicked and screamed for him to stop. He then slapped me and everything went black.
------

Mattia POV

Once I got to the house I quickly ran inside the door, it was wide open. I ran in and it was trashed. I ran to me and Derek's room and he was gone I looked under the bed only seeing his phone and gun.

I looked around the room he wasn't there I looked around the house nothing. I looked in the basement and all the things I could use to find him were gone. The only thing there was the ring and necklace. I picked them up and started to cry.

I them heard running.
Mar:" MATTIA...DEREK"
Kobe:" DEREK"
KAI:" MATTIA"

They ran in the basement and seen me crying.

Kobe:" What's wrong and where's Derek"
Me:" They took him"
Kai:" Who"
I thought about it, who would of took him.

Me:" I don't no"
Mar:" Well you can't stay here let's look for him"
We all got in the car and started looking for him the whole night until the sun came out.

The others stoped but I didn't care. I didn't care how long it took I was going to find Derek and I'm going to kill who 5ook him.
&-

Derek POV

I woke up in a room I wasn't familiar with. I tried to get up but my hands were handcuffed to the bed.

Me:" HELLO...SOME BODY HELP"
I started to pull on them but It was no use.

The door then opened revealing a light skin boy with curly hair.

???:" Imma uncuff you but you can't run or it's gonna be bad for you"
I nodded the words going out one ear threw another.

As soon as he uncuffed me I ran to the door and down stairs. Once I was a inch away from the door someone pulled me back.

Me:" NO LET ME GO"
The person put a cloth on my face and i passed out.

Next time I woke up I was in a living room with something on my mouth. I started to scream but they were muffled because of the rag.

I heard someone walk in the room I looked up to see the light skin boy and 2 other guys.

???:" We told you not to run so now you will be punished"
I tilted my head to the side. But then De came out of a room with a whip that had spikes on it.

I started to shake my head.
De:" Hello baby boy"
He started sucking on my neck. He took off the cloth from my mouth so I can talk.

Me:" Where am I"
De:" Don't worry about that, but I do no if you cooperate you won't get hurt as bad.

Me:" Please don't hurt me"
De:" Then learn how to leason"
With that he whiped me. I let out a loud scream. I could see my meat.

The other boys were just looking at me while he did it with no emotions on there face what so ever. De whiped me until I couldn't scream any more.

He left me there and walked away.
I just sat there barely alive I just hope Mattia comes soon.

-----

This chapter was sad 😢
I'm sorry.

But I love you my lovely bitchesss jkjk y'all fine or what Eva💅❤️