Chapter 22

Derek POV

So 3 more Mouths have gone by with out Mattia or any drama and I'm kinda sad he's not here with me but I no some how he is. I'm now 8 mouths and I'm only 2 weeks away from being 9 mouths and I can't wait.

I no I sound happy but I'm low-key nervous. The voice in my head has been helpful threw out this while thing without Mattia so that's good.

Me:" I wanna go somewhere"
I haven't been anywhere in like forever. I got up took a shower then put on a red sweat suit with my black and red Jordan's.

I did my hair which took fucking 30 minutes put on some jewelry and walked out the door. I wanted to go alone to get some air.

I arrived at the mall 15 minutes later walking into child's place. I seen these cute matching shirts for girls so I got two of them.  Then I got this shirt that says Daddy's little Prince and two more that says Daddy's little Princess. I put them in my basket and got more stuff.

After I was satisfied I payed and walked in a shoe store, I no that they won't start wearing shoes until later on but my children are going to be sneaker heads just like there mother. I got all of them the same pair of shoes so...

3 pairs of Jordans 3 pairs of Nikes and 3 pairs of addidas. So they all got 3 pairs of shoes so far I paid and went to go get my self something. I went in Pink and got me...

4 pairs of booty shorts
5 pairs of thongs
2 book bags
1 perfume
And 5 lingeries.

I paid and walked out. I was hungry so I just got me a pretzel and went to the food court to eat while on my phone.

After I was done with that I got all my stuff and walked back to my car driving to DQ because I want ice cream.

I got my ice cream and ate in my car. I missed my mom so I went to her grave and sat there for a while. It started to get late so I headed back to my car. On the way there I felt someone watching me but I shrugged and drove back home.

Once I did everyone was in there rooms so I took all my stuff and put it in the closet. After that I took me a long shower and got back in my bed playing music.

After a few minutes I fell asleep listening to music.
----

Next day

I woke feeling tired so I just laid in my bed but the affects did not let me do that. I ran in the bathroom and threw up for the next 15 minutes.

I flushed the toilet once I was done and brushed my teeth. I looked at my stomach and it was huge...

Carry 3 kids is not a joke. Since I was up I changed into my pink shorts I got yesterday with one of Mattia's shirts and walked down stairs.

I went into the living room seeing Mar on Samy sleeping. I went Into the kitchen and Kobe and Val were hugging it made me frown because my lover isn't here.

I decided to go to Kai's room but he had the white boy that was my doctor and they were cuddling in his room. I closed the door back and walked back to my room.

I sat on my bed and just stared at nothing in particular just stared. Life's not fair why does it take the people you love the most away from you. I looked down at the ring letting a tear slip. But then more fell and I couldn't stop it.

Just seating on my bed holding my knees to my self while crying. I can't do this anymore I want it over.

Still crying I got up walking towards my closet taking out my gun this time loading it. I put the gun to my head and looked my self in the mirror.

I clocked the gun back but then the voice came.

' DEREK STOP '
Me:" Why should I"
' Look down'

I looked down seeing the baby bump with the 3 Angels in it that I'm holding, i new if I do this I would kill them to, I would be selfish to kill my children just because I want to end it. After thinking for a minute I dropped the gun.

' Thank you'
I don't no what I just did but I'm glad it didn't turn out in the bad result.

I needed to eat so I ate some cereal then went back to sleep. Then I started to think about baby names I already had 2 just need another one I might change them though.

Me:" Hey unknown"
' Yeah'
Me:" How do you like the names, Maria Dream Polibo, Marisa Dream Polibo and Mattia Polibo Jr"
' I love them'

Me:" Thanks, I have a feeling there going to be like there father"
' Why say that'
Me:" I just no it"
I could feel him smile which made me smile.
' You ready'
Me:" Yeah, I can't wait to pop these baby's out"

' But it's going to hurt '
Me:" Yeah imma just think of it as 3 big ass dookie balls are coming out of me"
' That's a way to put it '

I heard a cough.
' I gotta go by Mamas '
I smiled and just laid down thinking.

---
The next chapter is exiting 🙈