Chapter 18

Derek POV

Today is the day of Mattia's funaral and i don't no how to feel . I got dress in this black dress with some black flats.

Once I got dress i walked downstairs to the limo with the others. I just looked out the window until we got there.

When we got there we all walked to the front were his casket was. I sat down and looked at it not believing the truth.

The priest came and opened the casket causing me to gasp. I looked away so I wouldn't cry. The priest said we can go up to the body so I went first. I looked down at his now pail body. I couldn't hold it I broke down crying.

I had to walk away to get some air. I felt someone watch me. I looked up seeing half of a person behind a tree he looked familiar but I didn't no who.

I looked away seeing everyone coming back to the cars.
----

Once we got done with the funeral I went back home and laid in my bed. The gender rival is next mouth and now I can't share the day with the one i love. I still don't no who did it. But once I do Imma kill them.
---

Today I'm doing better. I decided to go with Val to the store. Once we got to the store Val went to the bathroom so i started looking around.

I decided to look at some baby clothes when I seen the same guy I seen yesterday looking at me from across the store. He looked familiar but couldn't see his face. I just shrugged it off before Val walked up to me.

After we got everything I went on a walk. I started to walk when I heard crying so I walked towards the sound but it stopped so I ignored it.

Once I got back home i took a shower ate and went to sleep.
---

It's Weird 🙃

Should I make a story on YB and BBG Joe or YB and Tay-k. Or a Ayo and Teo story. Maybe I'll just do all three how about that 😕