Chapter 23

Derek POV

Today I'm 47 weeks and my water can brake any moment. I was in my room when I heard a scream. I looked and seen a man with some black sweats no shirt a pair of socks with no shoes and breathing hard.

WAIT I seen the P that Mattia had on his chest. I gasped and the boy looked up and what I saw made me start to cry.

"Hey baby"
I ran into his arms while he held me.
Me:" I missed you Mattia"
Mattia:" I never left you"
Me:" What do you mean"
Mattia:"I was the unknown"

I hugged him tighter. I pulled away and looked at him he grew taller and I seen the scare on his neck and stomach. I traced over it causing him to flench. There were marks every where and it made me sad he was hurting.

Tia:" You don't know how much I've missed you I've tried to leave but they cought me"
Me:" It's ok, your here now, safe and sound we don't have to talk about it now but later"
He nodded then looked me in the eyes.

He pulled me into the most passionate kiss I have ever had. Once our lips connected there was no pulling away no time soon. He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around him.

He pulled away and we both smiled.
Tia:" I love you"
Me:" I love you more"
Mattia touched my stomach and as soon as he did contractions started to come, but not like the other times these were extremely painful. I gripped on to Mattia more.

Tia:" Baby"
I held my stomach feeling liquid go down my leg.
Me:" I think my water just broke"
Everyone looked at me.
Me:" THERE COMING"
That's when the pain started to get worse.

Tia picked me up and everyone else got in the car. Mattia put me in the back seat and I laid down on his lap
Tia:" Ok baby I need you to breath for me"

I grabbed his hand trying to breathe. I felt tears coming down my face. I also realized today is my birthday.

Tia:" You got this baby, Your 17 now, you got this"
Me:" You remembered"
Tia:" Of course I did"
He leaned down and kiss me. Making the pain worse.

Tia:" MAR HURRY UP"
MAR:" OK OK"

Once we got to the hospital they took me behind the doors but only Mattia and Mar came in with me. They put my legs up on this thing and put the bed to where I was sitting up making me yell at the pain.

Doc:" He's 10 meters dilated,  Derek imma need you to push ok"
I was breathing hard trying to calm down.
Mattia:" Calm down"
Me:" I CAN'T, IT FUCKING HURTS"
Mattia:" I no, but mama ain't rase no bitch"
Me:" Are you calling me a bitch"
Mattia:" Yeah I am"

Doc:" Push"
Mattia making me mad I grabbed his hand and pushed as much as I could.
Me:" AHHHHHH"
Doc:" Ok one more"
Me:" EERRRRRB"

I looked at Mar and he was holding my hand trying to breathe. I looked at Mattia and he was looking looking down at the baby.

Doc: I got him"
I felt Mattia jump up and down because the boy was first.
Me:"  IT'S ANOTHER"
Doc:" Push"

I pushed with all my strength left and baby girl popped out. I  couldn't push anymore.

Doc:" One more"
Me:" I- I can't"
Mattia:" Look at me, you are a Polibo and do Polibo quit"
I shook my head
Mattia:" Words baby"
Me:" No"

Mattia:" So don't be a pussy and give up, push this baby out like a champ ok"
Me:" Ok, I'm ready"
Doc:" Push"
Me:" OMG OMG, AHHHHHH"
Doc:" One more"
Me:" UHHHHHHHHH"

I heard all three of the baby's start to cry making me smile. Mattia looked at me.

Tia:" You did,I'm so proud of you baby"
Me:" Me to"
Mar,:" Congrats"
Me:" Thank you Mar, for everything"
Mar:" That's what family's for right"

I smiled.
Doc:" What's there names"
Mattia:" Baby one is Mattia Polibo Jr, Baby 2 is Maria Dream Polibo and Baby 3 is Marisa Dream Polibo"

Doc:" Those are pretty names"
Me:" Thank you"
She nodded and walked out with the kids to get them cleaned.

Mar:" Well imma give y'all some privacy"
He walked out.

Me:" I can't believed you remembered today was my birthday and the names of our kids"
Mattia:" Of course I remember"

He looked down sad.
Me:" What's wrong"
Tia:" I just feel like, I didn't do anything as a father and a boyfriend, half of your pregnancy I wasn't even there physically to help you with the baby's"
Me:" It's alright but how did Vonn no the gender"
Tia:" I told him"

Me:" You already new"
Tia:" Yeah"
Me:" Also why did you say I'm a Polibo"
Tia:" Because you are one, married or not as long as your with me your one"

I smiled then the ladies came back with the kids.

Doc:" Ok, so we normally let the father's do skin to skin first so" Mattia sat down and she gave him all three of the baby's. They all smiled at him and he did the same. They also had my curls and his eyes. Mattia and Jr looked at each other and both there eyes flashed red then Mattia looked at the girls and there eyes flashed red.

Mattia:" You all have to promise me if anything happens to one of you, you won't ever leave the other, if one of you are in danger kill who ever hurt you because the three of you can cause a lot of trouble if you work together"

The kids smiled looking at him all three of there eyes red.

Mattia:" You want them"
I nodded.
He stood up and gave them to me. As soon as he placed the last one in my hand. They all grabbed my hand making my eyes turn red. I could see them only at the age of 2 killing people. I could see Jr leading the Mafia having his sisters by his side.

I looked back at them. They all smiled at me. I smirked thinking of what they could do together.

Me:" I can't wait to see what you 3 can do"

----

The craziness just got more crazy.😁

Also trailing off, do y'all have any ideas for a Sariano story 🙃