Chapter 17

Derek POV

I got a phone call from Mar telling me to "meet me at the hospital and I'll explain later"

I was confused but I did. Once I got there he was standing there with everyone else with tears in his eyes.

Me:" What, what happened and where's Mattia"
Samy took my hand and led me to a Room with a body in it but it had a blanket over it.

I could see the feet. I looked at them closely and it had a bullet wound. Like the one Mattia had.

I started to panic. But I stepped closer to the body pulling it over to the head part.
I looked at the person seeing... Mattia.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth tears feeling my eyes.
Me:" Tell me your fucking lieing"
Mar:" I wish I was"
I started to cry un controllably. I couldn't even breath.

Me:" MATTIA WAKE UP"
I started shaking his body.
Me:" Mattia please"
I continued to do that until I gave up and collapsed on top of him.

Me:" Baby please don't leave me"
I cried into his chest.
I felt Mar and Kobe pull me off.
Me:" NO, STOP"
They just continued to pull me.

Me:" STOP, STOP... Stop"
I just gave up and let them drag me out the room. I didn't say anything I just went home and cried in our bed.
----

The next day I did nothing but lay in the bed looking at the wall.
I didn't move I just laid there in bed with Mattia's shirt on. I looked down at my stomach.

Me:" What we gone do now baby's"
I rubbed my stomach sighing.

I got up to go down stairs. I walked in the kitchen seeing everyone there. I just ignored them and fixed my food. Until I came across one of Mattia's cute notes to me in the chip bag.

I no you like these so imma put this in Here. But I want you to no you are beautiful and I love you.
-Mattia

I read the note and started to cry While everyone held me. I didn't no what to do with life any more I still have a whole damn Maffia to rule and 3 baby's on the way. I just wish I made him stay, I feel like this is my fault for happening.

I stopped crying and went upstairs. I feel like shit. I already lost all my family I can't lose him to.

For the rest of the day i laid in bed.
------

2 weeks later.
Today is the day i plan out Mattia's funeral, I don't want to but i have to.

The planer comes in about 20 minutes so I just sat in the living room while I waited.

She eventually came so we got to work.

Pls er:" Ok what's the theme"
Me:" Black"

* I don't even no how you plan a funaral so SKIP*

I just finished planning everything and it's in 3 days. I just wish this all didn't happen.
I don't even no what to do with my life any more.

----
😔