Chapter 16

Mattia POV

The next morning I woke beside Derek booty ass necked under our silk sheets that are now covered in cum.

I debated on to wake him up or not so i chose not to wake him up because that is not going to be a good mood change for him. You no being pregnant and all.

I decided to place him on the couch in our room so I could go change the sheets. After I did all of that i ran a bath and put bubbles in it. I took off my clothes and got in with Derek in between my legs laying his head on my chest and me holding him by his stomach.

He didn't wake up so it was piece full so I just playing in his curls hearing his light snores. I smiled at the sight of him on my chest. Yeah I guess you can say I'm a simp... For Derek though.

He started to move around in his sleep waking up.
Derek:" Baby"
Me:" Yeah"
Derek:" What are we doing"

Me:" Nothing, were just enjoying each other's company"
Derek:" Oh ok"
He pulled his arm and wrapped it around me tightly.

Me:"You no I have to go back on missions when you have the baby right"
Derek:" Can you stop talking"
I sighed.

Me:" Ok, but there is a really important meeting I have to attend tonight and i can't miss it"
Derek:" Ok, how long will you be gone"
Me:" I'm not sure but I'll be back as soon As possible"

Derek:" Aright babe"
He turned around and kissed me.
----

Later on that night.

I put on my black dress pants and white button up with my black dress shoes. With a silver watch and the chain i have with Derek's name on it and walked downstairs.

Mar:" Damn boy"
Kobe:" You look fine"
Me:" Thanks"
I looked at Derek and he was biting his lip looking at me from head to toe.

Me:" You like Mama's"
Derek:" Yes papi I love it"
Me:" I'm glad you do"
I walked up and bit his neck causing him to moan.

Samy;" Sir"
Me:" Sorry, but like watch him with your eyes closely, or I swear to God i will kill all of you then feed you to dogs, ok"
They all looked at me scared because they no i mark my word.

I looked back at Derek and he was pouting.
Me:" What's wrong baby"
Derek:" You already no"
Samy:" I feel you I hate when my daddy leaves me"

Samy said hugging Mar.
DEREK:" Yeah, but if anything happens call me and please be carful I already have a bad feeling about this"
Me:" Baby imma be fine, I promise"
(A/N: Oh really)

Derek:" Ok fine"
I kissed him on the lips not really noing if this was my last.
Me:" Alright I'll see you guys later"

I grabbed my keys and walked out.

Once I got to the meeting everything was fine. We were just talking about all the stuff I own and how it's doing and other stuff.

?:" Ok so we made a shipment but it didn't get delivered"
Me:" Who made the delivery"
?:" One of our new members"
Me:" Where is he"
?2:" There's no sighn of him anywhere"

I looked at him blankly, ever since I haven't been really working everything has been going bad. I have lost almost 200 men in the last month this is not good.

Me:" So what your saying is he's dead"
He nodded, I slammed my hand on the table.
Me:" DAMN IT"
?3:" Sir are you ok"
Me:" No one of my men got killed"

I just looked straight ahead trying to think what to do next.

Me:" Ok um... Let's just... I don't even no"
I'm stuck I don't no what to do. I'm so fucking stressed on top of that having a pregnant man at home is not making it better.

Me:" Ok, tell me who's next to be in the Mafia"
?:" Dejuane McCoy"
I looked at him in shock.
Me:" Kill him"

After I said that the lights turned off and guns started to go off. I hid under the table trying not to get shot.

I got up and made my way to the exit and I was immediately stabbed twice. I then felt a knife to my neck then it cutting deep down in my throat.

I grabbed my neck and stomach slidding down the wall. Everything stopped and the lights came on but I didn't see who did this to me.

Everbody started running towards me I could hear my dad's voice.

MD:" MATTIA"
He was holding my neck.
MD:" Please no, stay with me keep your eyes open"
I just looked into his eyes.

Everything going threw my head.
Me:" C C-call... De...rek"
I was choking on my own blood.
I started to see black spots.

When I felt someone pick me up. I looked up and it was Mar. He ran to the hospital with the increase of his speed. Once we got there doctors took me away from Mar but he didn't leave me.

They started hooking me up to this machine. They wriped my shirt off but I was losing to much blood. I thought I was gonna die but I kept up a fight. I can't leave Derek with 3 children and a maffia to take care of. But I couldn't hold it closed my eyes.

"------------"

---+
😶