Chapter 15

Mattia POV

I woke up with my Back hurting like hell, I can't believe his ass made me sleep on this damn couch. But anyway I got up and went back upstairs to see him still sleep. I quietly walked over to the bed and laid on his chest tangling our legs together.

I smiled at what I did. He really Thought I was about to stay downstairs .

I just laid there until I went back to sleep.
----

An hour later I felt something wrap there arm's around me. I look up to see a sleeping Derek.

Derek:" Mhm"
The fuck
Derek:" Just like that"
Ummm
Derek:" Mhm, right there Vallyk"
HELL NAH.

Me:" WHAT THE FUCK"
He just started laughing.
Me:" DO I LOOK LIKE IM FUCKING LAUGH RIGHT NOW"
Derek:" Stop yelling, I was just playing"

Me:" Mannnn, don't play like that, I was really about to spaz on you and Vallyk"
Derek:" Mhm"
He just rolled over going back to sleep.

Me:" Nah"
I picked him up and walked downstairs.
Derek:" NOOOOO"
I continued to walk until I got to Mar's room.

He was still sleep so I put Derek beside him and he went right back to sleep.

When I heard a scream I ran to the room, to see Mar on the bad with his hands up and a sleeping Derek on top of him. I wanted to get him back for what he did to me.

Me:"DEREK"
He jumped up seeing Mar then jumping off the bed.
Derek:" What the fuck"
Me:" Exactly, are you cheating on me"

Derek:" What, no"
Me:" Then why were you on Mar"
Derek:" I thought that was you because he was holding me"
Me:" No I was on top of you so how would you think that"

Derek:" I don't remember to be honest"
I faked chuckles and walked out the room hearing little feet running after me.

Derek:" Baby I didn't cheat"
Me:" Ok"
I continued to walk until I was pushed against the wall.
Derek:" I didn't cheat"
Me:" Mhm, ok"
He pressed his body up against mine.

Derek:" So you really don't trust me"
I could see the hurt in his eyes.
Me:" No"
I had to make it believable.
I could see the tears threatening to come, I could see the hurt and the disappointment in his eyes all at once.

Derek:" Well if you don't trust me"
He looked down and took off the engagement ring.
Derek:" There's no point of us being together"

He took my hand and put the ring in it then let it go. Once he did that he backed up and looked at me. He let a tear fall and walked away upstairs. I mest up big time.

Me:" DEREK PLEASE"
He continued to walk upstairs and once he did he slammed the door and locked it.
Me:" BABY PLEASE, LET ME EXPLAIN, I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THAT IT WAS A JOKE, BABE PLEASE"

But the door never opened so I started to kick it but once I opened it he wasn't there. But clothes were ever where. I looked around the room and most of his stuff was gone.

Me:" No"
I looked at the window and it was open. I ran to it but he was no where in sight.
Me:" DEREK"
Nothing.

I started spamming his phone but no answer to anything. I bolted to my car and started driving around the city.i thought about where he would go.

It hit me, his mom's grave.

I speeded there and as I thought he was there. I walked and sat beside him and tried to hug him but he pulled away.
Derek:" Get away from me"

Me:" Baby I didn't mean it, I promise, I'm the one who put you in Mar's room"
Derek:" Why did you lie to me, you made me feel like you didn't love me any more"
He looked at me with tears going down his face causing me to tear up.

Me:" I-im sorry, forgive M-me"
Derek:" Can i forgive you"
Me:" Baby please"
I now had hot tears coming down my face.

Derek:" Do you think you deserve my forgiveness, last time we were in a argument it ended with me leaving"
Me:" Baby I no and I'm sorry, I can't even think straight with out you, your my other half the better side of me, I can't even live with out you"

He looked at me in the eyes and slowly starting to lean in.
Derek:" I forgive you"
With that he connected our lips together.

I kissed back quickly missing his lips in between mine. I slowly moved my hand to his side and pull him on my lap. I didn't wanna do this here so I went and drove us back home. Luckily no one was there.

I carried him to the room and smashed our lips together laying him and the bed softly. I sat up and took off my shirt. I crawled back on top of him pulling his shirt off. I kissed down his chest leaving hickeys I kissed on the tattoo of my name on his neck causing him to moan.

I sucked on my middle and ring finger before I put them in Dereks wet whole.

Derek:" Ahhh"
He started moving my hand faster while I kissed him. I pulled my fingers out then took off the rest of our colothes.

Me:"You want this D"
Derek:" Yes daddy"
Me:" Are you sure"
Derek:" Yes"

I was gonna tease him so I only pushed half in.
Derek:" BABYYY"
Me:" What"
Derek:" Stop teasing me"
Me:" Ok"
With that i slammed in.
*Yeah no I'm to tired to right smut right no so sorry to get your hopes up...*

----
Y'all about to be mad at me next chapter...