Chapter 19

Before y'all start reading I want you to no this gone be the last chapter for today because I'm working on new books and chapters so yeah, you may continue 💞

Derek POV

So today is the GENDER RIVAL!! And I'm so happy. I wore this all white out fit and me earrings.

I walked down stairs and into the car. I was having the reveal at a ball room because that's what Mattia wanted. Me and the gang walked in and everyone gave me hugs.

MD Mattia's dad walked up to me and grabbed me by the hand leading me to a mic.

Me:" Hello"
Everyone looked towards me.
Me:" Hello everyone, as you may no one of the people we cared about is now gone"
Suddenly I felt this gus of pain hit me on my cheek but no one did it.

I looked around seeing the same man looking at me smiling a all to familiar one at that. He put his hand up and waved then mouthed 'I'll see you soon' with that he walked away leaving me confused.

Everbody started talk to there peers while I follow the suspicious man. I ran outside seeing him no where. I looked around then spotted a bag on the ground.

I looked inside and see it had a pair of two pink socks and one blue sock.

I looked at the note

I already new the gender of our children, I'm sorry I'm causing all this trouble but it's for your safety, but I'll be back in a couple of mouths, also i no your reading this right now but don't tell anyone I gave you this. I love you Derek.
-Tia

I was lost of words by this time I had tears in my eyes. I looked at the socks and held them to my chest. I don't no if this is a joke or not but i guess I'll have to find out.

I picked up the stuff and took it to the car going back inside. As soon as I stepped in they all started squirting dark purple paint on me meaning it's more pink. I looked at Everyone and smiled.

For the rest of the night i just thought what if tia was really alive, but who died.
----

It's been a mouth since I seen Mattia, I mean I see him when I go places some times in the shadows . Also he'll send me little love letter's. If i didn't mention I'm 5 mouths now.

I got up to go downstairs feeling light headed. I mad my way to the kitchen where Samy was.

Samy:" Hey Derek you ok"
Me:" Yeah my head just hurts"
Samy:" Ok, well I'll be in Mar's room if you need anything"

I nodded and he walked away. I walked towards the fridge getting me a apple to cut. While I was cutting the cramps started to come. Making me dropped the knife on the table and lean over.

I started to breath in and out so I wouldn't panic. The pain increased causing me to bump into the table the knife falling and cutting my stomach and leg.

Me:" AHHHH"
I fell and Samy and Mar came running in the kitchen.
Mar:" CALL THE POLICE"
Mar picked me up and put me on the counter grabbing towels to but on my stomach.

I could hear Mattia's voice calming me a little. A few minutes later the ambulance came and took me to the hospital.

Once we got to the hospital they stiched me back up and said everything was ok with me and the baby.

I got to go home since it wasn't anything serious. After I got home I went outside to just talk to the baby's. I sat in the chair and looked around.

I seen a shadow but it was different from the one I've been seeing. The figure started to walk towards me at a fast pace. Then started running. I quickly got up and ran in the house locking the door running to Mar. But I was alone, they really left me.

I ran upstairs locking the bathroom door getting my gun. I hid in the shower getting ready to shoot the dude. The door flung open and I shot at whoever hearing a groan. I opened my eyes to see Mar on the ground holding his head.

Me:" OMG MAR ARE YOU OK"
He put a thumb up and nodded.
Me:" BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME"
MAR:" I wasn't going to kill you I was just bored"

I literally almost punched.
Me:" Get out my house"
He looked at me and grinned.
Me:" Don't look at me like that before I get Samy on you"

His whole mood changed and he looked at me scared, ha gotten Bitch.
Mar:" DON'T do that he may be small but don't underestimate him"
Me:" Then stop letting him hang out with Kai, like right now"

He thought for a second before his eyes widened and bolted out the door. Making me laugh.

I walked back in my room getting on my phone. But then I thought back on Maria being dead. I look back on one of the notes. and read it out loud

Me:" I no we talked about the names of our children a mouth ago, wait'
Me and Mattia talked about the names when I was 3 mouths, WHILE WE WRRE IN CALI. So who the fuck is this but how did this person no the gender who is behind this.

So is tia really dead...

+++-
🙈