Chapter 24

Derek POV

It's been a week and me Mattia and the baby's are home. Also there eyes are red but when there mad they glow.

SAMY:" Omg there so cute"
Mar:" Yeah minus the eyes"
Val:" I like it"
Kai:" Me to"
Kobe:" That's bc your crazy"
Tia:" Aren't we all"
Kai:" Shhh, my bf is here"
Robert:" Hi"

Tia:" Hi"
He looked scared.
Mar:" Another fresh meat"
Mar walked towards him his eyes turning black.
SAMY:" Mariano"
He stopped and looked at Samy.

SAMY:" No"
Mar groaned and walked back behind Samy.
Tia:" N E ways, imma go play with my kids"

He took all the car seats to the living room.
Robert:" Those are your kids"
Me:" Yeah"
Robert:" There cute, I'm guessing they get the eyes from you two"

Me:" Yeah"
I walked into the living room with Tia.

Tia:" Little girl stop pulling your sisters hair"
I looked and Maria was pulling Marisa's hair while Jr just looked.

Me:" Stop"
They both stopped and looked at me.
Tia:" Huh"
Me:" They may look like you, but they don't listen to you"
Tia:" What ever"

Jr made grabby hands to me so i picked him up and he played with my hair and face. He took his hand and moved it across my bottom lip and smiled.

I looked at him and he smiled at me and pecked my lips.Yeah he's gonna be gay for sure. I hugged him smiling. I glanced at Mattia and he was playing with the girls.

He looked so happy. But out of no where they started crying making all of them cry. I took a blanket took off my shirt and fed the girls then Jr. Mattia just looked at me.

Me:" Yes"
Tia:" Does that feel weird"
Me:" No, because I'm use to it"
Tia:" How"

Me:" By you doing it"
He smirked and got up.
Tia:" After your done meet me In the room"
I nodded and he walked away.

Few minutes later all the baby's were fed and went to sleep. I got up and walked to the room and the lights were off but it was candles around the room with pedals on the bed and a sex play list playing quietly.

I walked in the room more seeing one of my lingeries on the bed with a note that says where it. I took of my clothes and put it on turning around seeing Mattia causing me to fall on the bed.

He crawled on top of me slowly kissing me up my chest until he got to my lips. He put his hand lifting my head and kissed me slowly. The kiss was slow and had love to it. I moved my hand down his chest stoping at his waist band.

He went down and started kissing my neck grinding his hips on my lower half making me whimper in his ear.

He took the zipper that was in the front and un zipped the lingerie. Kissing and sucking on my skin leaving heackeys.

He went down to my pussy and licked it making me moan. He put his tongue in and started sucking on my clit while tongue fuck me.

Me:" Fuck baby"
He put his hand to my mouth meaning suck them. He pulled them away them inserted a finger in me. It hurt because I haven't had sex in a while.

He moved his finger slowly while sucking my clit slowly making me go crazy. He then inserted another finger going faster.
Me:" AHHHH"

I felt another finger making me scream because he normally does 2.
Me:" IM CUMMING"
Tia:" Cum"
Him saying that made a vibration go threw me making me bust my loud all in his mouth.

He came back up and licked his lips.
Tia:" I missed your taste"
He was now licking his fingers.
Me:" I will miss you more if you put your dick inside of me"

He grinned.
Tia:" Patience Mama's"
He got something from under the pillow it was a condom and lube. He put it on then looked at me, it grew but I didn't say anything.

Tia:" Ready"
Me:" Yes daddy"
He opened my legs and got in between them. He started to rub his tip against me. Making me arch.

He grabbed my neck and pushed in slowly making me moan loadly.

Me:" UHHHHHHH"
Tia:" So you wanna let another bitch suck yo neck"
I was shocked how'd he no that.
Me:" I'm sorry daddy"
Tia:" Mhm I no you are, so there for no moaning and no cumming until I say so"

Tia:" Understand"
Me:" Yes daddy"
He took it out then slammed into me I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan. He didn't give me time he just started roaming my guts.

I was biting his shoulder so I wouldn't moan.  Hearing his moans made me roll my eyes back. I clenched my walls making him groan.

Tia:" Fuck baby"
I started to kiss and suck on his neck.
Me:" L-let me ride"
He flipped us over and I started to ride him.

Tia:" AHHHHH"
I bit my lip looking at him. Roll his eyes and his mouth parted slowly. I slowed down moving my hips in circles. Making him look at me.

Tia:" F-fuck"
It looked like he was about to bust so I speeded up my process.
Me:" Daddy I need to cum"
Tia:" Uhhhh hold it"
Me:" I can't"
He flipped us over and started slamming into me.

Me:" DADDYYYYYY"
With that we both came at the same time. Mattia pulled out and threw the condom away.

Tia:" Cmere"
I got up and laid on his chest but he grabbed me by the neck facing him his eyes turning red.

Tia:" If you ever let another man touch you the way I do I promise you I will kill you and the bitch, that's not a threat it's a promise, you are mine and mines only, Understand"
Me:" Yes daddy"
Tia:" Glad you no"

He let go of my neck.
Tia:" Now give me a kiss"
I kissed his lips and layed on his chest.
Tia:" Go to sleep Mama's"
Me:" Ok"

----

I still don't understand how I can just write smut with a straight face. But do y'all read it with a straight face or scrunch your face up because I don't.😐