Chapter 8

Mattia POV

It's been a whole WEEK since I've seen Derek. I literally looked for him ever where I've even got people looking around the country. But I can't find him it's like he's underground or something.

I've been going crazy let me refraize that phsyco I have officially gone phsyco. Now when I get mad my eyes go read and my strength increases. I feel like I'm broken I don't no how but I am. Every now in then I'll fill my body sting or I'll feel pain in my area.

I don't no why this is happening. But I've been tracking down surveillance cameras everything but it's nothing there.

Right now I'm seating in my room Leaving me in my thoughts.

He's dead by now

Me:" Shut up"

Mattia you no it's true

Me:" Stop your lieing"
I started rocking back and forth.

He's gone you should just kill your self there's nothing to live for anymore

Me:" No I won't do it"

Do it

Me:" No

Do it

Me:" Stop"

MATTIA DO IT

Me:" AHHHHHH"

I took the blade that I had In my room and started cutting my self.
I then heard bagging at the door. But I was to out of it to pay attention.

The door busted open and Mar and Kobe ran in. They snatched the blade from me.

Kobe:" Mattia what are you doing"
Me:" I'm going with my baby"
Mar:" Mattia he's not dead"
Me:" Yes he is"
Kobe:" Who told you that"

I pointed to my head.
Kobe:" Mattia have you been taking your pills"
I shake my head.

Mar ran to my draw and took them out.
Mar:" Here"
Me:" No"
Mar:" Mattia take it"
Me:" No"

He took a deep breath and looked at me
Mar:" You either take it or I force it down your throat"

I rolled my eyes and took the pill. I then felt reality hit me. I ran down stairs and got in my car.

I went looking for Derek again but it was no use. I stopped in a empty parking lot and let out a scream.

It started to rain so I sat there crying. I took out my phone and watched videos of us just to hear his voice or see him laugh and smile.

There was one video that he was laying on the bed on his phone and he was smiling. He was reading our messages I could see from the reflection in his glasses.

I smiled at the memberies. I looked at pictures of us and it just made me cry harder. I've never cried this much in my life I'm broken with out him and he's the only thing that can fix me.

I fixed my self up and continued to look until I got tired and fel asleep in my car.
-----

Derek POV

Me:' STOP NO PLEASE TAKE IT OUT"
De:" You so tight baby"
He started kissing on my neck leaving dirty purple hickeys.

I gave up I felt limp. He has being raping me for a whole week. He's also been beating me. He already put me in a wheel chair and broke all my limps in one week.

I felt him pull out and cum. He looked at me and I looked at him with no emotion. He didn't like that because he slapped me.

De:" Kiss me"
I didn't have a choice or Andre, Josh and Vonn will throw rocks at me.
De:" Good boy... you need to shower and clean up this house"

I didn't say anything and just laid there waiting for him to get out.

De:' NOW"
I got off the bed limping to the bathroom. I just looked at my self in the mirror. Just looking at my self made me want to throw up. I feel like Mattia gave up on me, I guess I was all just for fun and games.

I got in the shower and cried some before I actually got out. Once I did I put on clothes then lipmed out the door.

I made my way to the cleaning closet to get the stuff I need. Once done I started moping the floors, swiping all of the above. After 4 hours I was done I decided to ask the boys what they wanted to eat.

I walked to the living room and they were playing the game but Vonn wasn't I walked up to him.

Me:" Vonn"
He looked up at me.
Vonn:" What"
Me:" What do you guys want to eat"
Vonn:" Yo De"

De:" Yeah"
Vonn:" Can we all get a bite"
He said smirking at me.
Andre;' Yeah I want some to"
Josh:" Me three"

De:" Derek go up stairs and strip"
I put my head down and nodded preparing my self for the worst pain of my life.
-----

Mattia POV

Out of no where my body started to hurt really bad. I couldn't control it. I felt everything that was happening. It felt like I was being raped but I wasn't.

I was screaming and crying but nothing was happening. I could here Derek's voice.

Derek:" PLEASE STOP"
I screamed the same thing I couldn't control it. I could feel what he was going threw and It made me mad that I couldn't help him.

This went on for 3 hours. I looked down and I was bleeding.
I can't believe that happened to me. Not just me Derek.

I started to cry because I no he's hurting and I can't help him. I heard him again.

Derek:" Mattia I miss you please come find me"
I started to cry harder.
I got up out of the bed and went to the trap.

Once I got there I went to the room that has all the cameras in the world but not inside of house's.

I looked at them but didn't find anything.
----

Derek POV

I can't do this anymore I want to die.
----

----

Once again a sad chapter 😔😢