Chapter 9

Mattia POV

It's been a year and I still haven't found Derek. I've been looking for him for a year now but nothing happened. I was about to give up but then I heard the news come on.

Tv:" You may have heard of this name once  before, but now 17 year old Derek Trendz was found in a garbage bag in a dumpster this morning in California. They say that he's been there for about a week. But he was still breathing right now he is in the hospital. We will  give you more updates soon David back to you"

I dashed out the door not carrying if I only had on a hoodie and Short's in the winter time.
I ran to my car and drove to my private jet, he flew me to Canada and once we got there I ran to the hospital.

Me:" I'm here for Derek Trendz"
Ladies:" Who are you to him"
Me:'" His finance"
Lady:' Room 121"

I ran to the room and seen Derek staring up at the wall.

Me:" D-Derek"
He looked at me and it's like all the pain inside of him went away.

Derek:" Mattia"
I ran and gave him a hug like never before.
Me:" I'm sorry for what happened, I felt everything they did to you and I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you"

Derek:" I- don't wanna talk about that I just want to be here with you"
I nodded then gave him another hug.

I could see all the cuts and bruises all on his body. He looked away in shame.

Me:" Who did this to you"
Nothing
Me:" Derek tell me"
Derek:" He said if I told he would kill me"

Me:"His not going to because imma kill him first"
Derek:" It was-"
He was cut off by a nurse walking in.

Nurse:" Can I talk to you"
I nodded and walked out with her.
Nurse:" Well from the test's we took. He's been raped more then once he's lost a lot of blood. He took pills and cut his wrists several times and much more"

I nodded and she walked away. I walked back in the room and sat in the bed with him.

Derek:" I'm sorry I just wanted it to end"
Me:" I no it's not your fought"
Derek:" Can we cancel the wedding until next year"
Me:" Of course bub"

I lifted my self up and we were a once apart.

Me:" May I"
He nodded his head. I slowly placed my hand on the side of his face and he put his hand on my hand. I leaned in slowly and softly kissed his lips.

He pulled me closer. I guessed he missed me. I slowly rubbed up and down his side. He let out a soft moan. I started to grind slowly on him. While he bit his lip. I sucked on his neck while he threw he head back giving me more access.

I left love marks all over his wounds and cuts. I lifted him up to take off the hospital gown but he stopped me.

Me:" It's ok you don't have to hide from me"
He lifted his self up and I untied the gown.

I pulled it down to his waist and looked at his body. A tear slipped but he whipped it. I kissed all his wounds and cut then went back up to his neck. He took off my shirt and threw it on the floor.

He lifted his lower have half so I can slide the gown off. I put the cover over us and took off my pants. I kissed down his body to his dick. I licked it and he let out a moan.

I started to suck on his tip taking him inch by inch. I felt him pushing  my head down making me gag. He moved my head up and down while I gaged and chocked on his size.

Derek:" M-Mattia"
I went Faster and his moaning got louder.
Derek:" AHHHH...SLOW DOWN"
I went Faster.
Derek:" DADDY UHHHH"
With that he came and I swallowed it all.

I licked my way back up his body kissing his lips.
Derek:" Do it"
Me:"Are you sure"
Derek:" I trust you, just take it slow ok"
Me:"Ok"

I lined my self up and looked at him. I leaned in and kissed him while I slid in. He bit my shoulder in response.

I let him adjust them started moving my hips slowly.
Derek:" Ahhh"
He was throwing his head bag while I moved my hips.

Me:" You like that Mami"
I wispered
Derek:" Y-yes daddy"
I smirked and kissed his ear.
I started moving a little fast but not to fast.

Derek:" Mhm"
I started rubbing on his clit
Derek:"Hmm...ahhh .let me ride"
I flipped us over and he waisted no time puting in work.

Me:"Ahhh... baby"
I rolled my eyes back as he bounced up and down on me.
He went down and sucked my nipples.

Me:" SHIT... IMMA CUM"
He turned around on my dick his back facing me and pounced up and down to my cum shot inside of him.

He turned back around and rode it out. Once I came he laid on top of me painting.

Derek:"I missed you"
Me:" I missed you to, and your not going to lose me"

Tbc

------
😘