2.6

Mattia

So it's the Next day and me and Mar are nervous as fuck. But we gotta tell them. We told everyone to come to the living room so we can tell them (Y'all I'm so nervous and I don't no why 😣).

Derek:" What"
Mar:" Ok so"
We took a deep before saying it.

Me:"WEHADSEXWITHEACHOTHERANDLIKEDIT"

Samy looked confused but Derek oh Derek was heated.

Derek:" Mattia, I have told you once before what was going to happen if this ever happened again did I not"
Me:" Y-yes
Derek:" Mar didn't I tell you to FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN"

Mar jumped while looking at Derek who was sitting down.

Samy:" Huh"
Mar:" I cheated"
With that Samy walked out with Mar following.

Derek:" Why Mattia, you have ruined our relationship, for yourself and with the kids. I've put up with everything just had your kids YESTER FUCKING DAY HAVE SEX WITH YOU THE SAMY DAY AND YOU GO OUT FUCKING WITH THE PERSON I CONSIDER FAMILY

Derek:" I'VE NEVER CHEATED ON YOU OR DID YOU WRONG I'VE ALWAYS BEEN LOYAL TO YOU MATTIA, SO WHY CAN'T YOU DO THE SAME AM I NOT ENOUGH WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH WAS I JUST A FLING THAT HAD YOUR KIDS, MATTIA I AM DONE I AM FED UP WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU'VE PUT ME THREW, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU"

At this point we both had tears going down our faces.

Me:" I no ever single word you said was true, I've put you threw some hecticed shit and I'm sorry for that but don't think I don't love you because I do and no you were not some fling I got pregnant your the person I want to spend the rest of my life with"

Derek:" Oh really, so if you love me were you thinking of me while you cheated"
Me:"...."
Derek:" Yeah"

The door slammed and a crying Samy walks in the house. I looked back at the window and Mar was crying.

Mar:" FUCK"
Derek walked past me going upstairs to get his stuff and the kids.

Few minutes later they both came back. With out a word they left. I looked back at the kids one more time before the door shut, Mar was gone and I didn't no where.

Kobe:" Wow"
I walked upstairs seeing clothes everywhere. I looked around the room finding the hoodie he wore when we met for the first time.

I put it on and just sat there on the floor regret coming over me.

Derek

Me and Samy decided to move in with each other so It would be easier.

Really can't believe it came to this.

----
😭