Chapter 1 - Our Normal

"Hurry the fuck up asshole. We've got to be quick..." 

Jessie Summers felt his back being aggressively pushed into the bathroom, as they both sneaked away for some private time.

Quickly closing the door behind them, a strong pair of arms were pressed against Jessie's firm chest, making him flinch slightly while his adrenaline and libido was building up.

"Doorknob..." Jessie groaned as he felt the object stab his body. "Do you really have to grab me like this?"

Riley Williams snickered as his eyes roamed up and down Jessie's body. "We both know you kind of like it rough anyway..."

With no time left to spare, Jessie was done with the jokes as he wanted to continue where they left off last time. "Whatever." He replied stoically.

Riley loosened his grip against Jessie as he lifted Jessie's top off him. Marvelling at the sight, Riley instantly latched his lips onto Jessie's appetising chest.

They only had 15 minutes before they had to go out and practice with the team. Not wanting their teammates to catch their captain and vice-captain fucking in the bathroom, Jessie pushed Riley away from his chest.

"Just get on your knees already before we get caught."

~~~~~~~~~~~

*10 minutes ago*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain of the football team, Jessie Summers, was on his way to the locker room so that he could get changed to practice with his team.

Jessie was bubbling up with rage and anger after a recent prank from Riley resulted in rotten eggs being crushed in his duffel bag, and ending up all over his torso as well.

He became enraged after seeing the shit-eating grin on Riley's face. His non-friend with benefits tormentor was laughing at him with everyone else, and Jessie was furious because of him.

Now looking and smelling like an idiot, Jessie planned to run drills extra hard on the field because of Riley, which would make his body drained, and force Riley to crawl on his knees with mercy after the tiring practice.

Peeling the smelly shirt off his body, Jessie tossed it into his spare bag and looked for a clean jersey that he could wear.

When he found one that was suitable to wear, Jessie held it in his hand when the cocky tormentor breezed in through the door.

"Hey chicken, you finished laying your eggs yet?" Riley laughed, as he sat his bag down next to his on and off again secret lover.

Jessie ignored the bane of his existence, stopping himself from punching that stupid, gorgeous face.

"You've got a bit of egg on you here..." Riley pointed towards the prominent mole that was on Jessie's chest.

Feeling the muscle under his fingertip, Riley waited for Jessie to look down. Once he did, Riley used the same finger to flick Jessie's nose.

"Got you!" Riley laughed hysterically in front of Jessie's face, ignoring the murderous expression on his face.

"I hate you..." Jessie whispered as he slapped Riley's finger away. "Just get changed already, we need to start setting up before everyone arrives."

Finished laughing to himself, Riley let his eyes linger on Jessie getting dressed. He was disappointed when the body he loved pressing underneath him was all covered up, and he was in the mood to have that body writhe against him.

Riley got Jessie's attention by knocking his bag off the bench, spilling out everything that was inside. "What the fuck was that for?" Jessie cursed.