Chapter 22 - Party Antics

"You think my outfit blends with the cast?"

Olivia turned to look at Jessie getting dressed. She noticed how he deliberately picked a dark coloured pair of jeans, so that it matched his leg cast and wouldn't be as noticeable.

"You know, I didn't expect you to take longer than me to get dressed." Olivia laughed, "The more time we waste changing your outfit, the less time we can get drunk."

"The party is literally past those doors, we have plenty of time to get drunk." Jessie pointed out as he grabbed their two fully filled cups and drank together.

"Cheers."

After finishing her drink, Olivia topped up her lip gloss and puckered them to quickly kiss Jessie. "Let's go."

Jessie stopped Olivia from reaching the door handle by pulling her body towards him. With Olivia wrapped in his arms, Jessie kissed her neck as he then pushed her towards the bed.

Olivia was lying comfortable on the bed when Jessie began to climb his way up Olivia's body. She began to giggle as she watched Jessie slowly make his way up towards her.

"I guess being 10 minutes late wouldn't hurt..."

~~~~~~~~~~

Riley was down the hallway when he noticed the way Jessie and Olivia were adjusting themselves once they left the room together.

The cup in his hand was now scrunched together, as it dropped out of his hands once he walked away from where he once stood.

Cameron was in the middle of pouring his own drink when Riley swiped it from him. Riley pretended that he didn't see the annoyed look from Cameron as he tried drinking his feelings away.

"Can't stay sober for too long." Riley came out with, as a cheeky grin was forced onto his face.

The plan to distance himself from Jessie was completely forgotten when he thought they shared a moment after they watched The Breakfast Club together - only for Riley to realise it was one sided.

Jessie told him before that he didn't feel that way about him, so Riley was still uncertain why he kept torturing himself over pining for Jessie.

Riley just wanted a distraction for tonight, just one night, so that he didn't have to keep thinking about wanting Jessie so much.

Riley grabbed the bottle that Cameron was still pouring out off, he held the neck of the large bottle and began to nurse it dry.

"You might want to slow down a bit." Cameron commented as he tried to take the bottle away from Riley.

However Riley pulled it away from Cameron as he continued to drink from the bottle. "We're only just getting started."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The party started to kick it up a notch once truth or dare started. Normally Riley would be up for games, but tonight the alcohol was dampening his mood. Riley felt that the alcohol was making him more sad, instead of the usual exciting person that people loved to be around.

There was only a small bunch of people that were playing tonight, and all of the players were those that Riley was familiar with.

Jessie, Cameron, Olivia and her roommate Betty, Chantelle and her roommate Harriette, and himself were playing at the moment.

Riley started the game by spinning the bottle amongst the crowd of cheers, with it eventually landing on Chantelle when it stopped moving.

Before Riley could even ask the question, Chantelle had already picked truth. So Riley asked her, "If there's one thing you could change about Cameron, what would it be?"