Chapter 10 - Leaked

With a knock on the door, Jessie stood outside his brother's dorm as they were going to get some breakfast together. He waited patiently, but knocked again once nobody answered it.

Cameron walked from behind Jessie, and greeted his brother. "Sorry, I was with Chantelle. Let me just change my shirt and then we can go."

He opened the door for them both, and they were surprised to see that Riley wasn't alone in the room.

"Who are you?" Jessie asked.

A guy in his underwear turned towards the brothers, and ignored them as he continued picking up his clothes from the floor.

Given that Riley was visibly naked in bed, it didn't take a genius for anyone to figure out what was going on. Riley still wasn't shy, as he was shameless by the lack of urgency to cover himself up.

Holding all of his clothes that were bundled in his hand, the guy attempted to kiss Riley goodbye when Riley held his hand up to stop him.

"Call me?" The guy asked.

"We both agreed this was just a one off thing..."

As Riley showed no more interest into getting to know the guy, he dashed out of the room as he sidestepped the brothers, slightly upset at the rejection.

"Did we interrupt?" Jessie awkwardly laughed.

Riley reached his underwear from off the floor and put them on. "We just finished, the guy's been interested for a while."

Riley was going to head towards the bathroom and shower, when Jessie invited him to breakfast. "We're going to grab some food if you want to come."

A smile showed up on Riley's face, and he nodded with slight enthusiasm. "15 minutes?" With a nod from Jessie, Riley left the brothers as he went to quickly shower.

"Wow, it's been a week since you punched him in the face," Cameron pointed out. "You two best friends again?"

"Growing steady," Jessie laughed. He sat on Riley's bed and knocked down the clothes that were seemingly stashed there. "He's not such a bad guy."

A dripping wet Riley popped his head out of the bathroom, and smiled at Jessie after his compliment. "I heard that, Jessie."

~~~~~~~~~~

They met Luke at the diner, who was already sitting down at one of the booths, and greeted each other as Cameron sat next to Luke, while Jessie slid next to Riley.

"I'm ready to order now, I need all my energy back from this morning." Riley emphasised as he pounded his chest.

"You're like a gorilla if you continue acting like that, you ape." Cameron laughed.

After a terrible impression, they all laughed at Riley as a waitress came up to them. "You guys ready to order?"

After Cameron ordered a stack of chocolate chip pancakes, Luke decided on waffles to go with his fruit salad.

"Can we get two full English breakfast, one without black pudding plus extra bacon, and one without tomatoes please."

The waitress politely smiled as she jotted it all down onto her notepad. Telling the group she would come back with their coffees, the waitress left to put the orders in the kitchen.