Chapter 26 - Intervening Brother

Cameron was on his way back to his room when he got another text from his parents. It had been weeks since he last spoke to them, and he didn't know if he was ever going to be ready to see them again.

He donated the extra money they put into his bank account, he sent back the expensive gifts that were sent to his room, and he burned all of the letters with pathetic excuses that was sent to him.

Cameron shared this information with Chantelle because he wanted her opinion about the whole ordeal, and she agreed that it would be better to protect Jessie from finding out about them contacting him. He knew that Jessie would be even more upset since he had radio silence from them, and so Cameron thought it would be better to leave it how it was.

The hell that they put his brother through made Cameron desperate for Jessie to find his own happiness. When he came out with potentially liking Riley, Cameron was supportive because he wanted his brother to just be happy.  The fact that Jessie already had someone that showed his best interests, in more ways than one, was a blessing - even if he didn't want to imagine it in particular.

Cameron still had his headphones in when he stood outside his door. He couldn't hear the giggling inside as he opened it without stopping.

The image of his naked roommate and friend, pressed down onto his younger brother was an image that was scolded into his brain. He was thankful that the blanket covered their little modesty left, but Cameron already figured out what they were up to.

Cameron deliberately slammed the door shut to get their attentions, with both of them horrified to see him enter the room.

"Cameron!" Riley shouted alarmed.

"Fucking hell." Jessie whispered annoyed.

"Cover yourselves up." Cameron instructed sternly.

Cameron faced the wall and gave them a decent amount of time to sort themselves up. He turned around when he heard Jessie give him the all clear, and Cameron saw that they were both still naked in bed together - but with the blanket covering their waists.

"It's not what it looks like!" Riley immediately defended them, "Please don't freak out until we can explain."

Cameron pointed towards the floor that had both of their clothes thrown on it, and he regretfully noticed the empty condom wrapper on the bedside table. "Go ahead then."

"Riley, Cam alread-"

"I was just giving him some pointers!" Riley blurted out loud.

Cameron lips were sealed to prevent his laughter, as he masked his expression with a deadpanned look. "Really..."

Riley vigorously nodded his head as he failed to make the room laugh - to try and lighten the situation they were in. "Jessie was always a better learner when he would be doing stuff, especially more than reading or listening."

Jessie nudged Riley's arm and gestured that he should stop talking. Jessie was already embarrassed about having his own brother catching him having sex with another guy, so he didn't need Riley to add to it.

"This was all my doing, Cam. Don't blame any of this on Jessie, and don't hate him because of what I did." Riley begged.

Riley's pleading caused Cameron to eventually laugh at Riley. He pitied Riley, who thought that he would be pissed off at the pair. So he finally eased the pressure off Riley by telling him that he knew about them both already.

Riley's shocked expression was noticed by Jessie, as he felt himself get shoved by an embarrassed Riley. "You could have told me that Cameron knows! Now I just look like a dumb, hot, jackass!"