Chapter 3 - Power Dynamic

*Explicit scenes in this chapter, bordered with # to indicate the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~

*2 months ago

~~~~~~~~~~

"We actually did it again..."

Jessie whispered those word into the air, with Riley hearing them as they untangled themselves from their naked entwined bodies.

They were in Jessie's bed together, and they just had sex again for the second time ever.

"Neither of us are drunk, right?" Riley joked.

"Sober."

The first time they slept together, it was at Jessie's last minute birthday party. With both of them super drunk, one thing led to another and it sort of just happened.

Riley had accepted that he was bisexual a very long time ago, but Jessie had no interest in having sex with a guy until that day.

The worst thing wasn't that he was drunk and sore the next day, but it was that he didn't necessarily regret it.

The raw magnetism had built up between them for a very long time, and the hot steam seemed to boil over until Jessie was left moaning underneath Riley's body.

Jessie quickly backtracked about what happened between them, as he was constantly embarrassed after Riley kept tormenting him about that night, teasing him in private at every opportunity.

Riley slowly chipped down his nerves and restraints, until he got egged on to do it again in order to settle his thoughts.

"I'm not gay or any shit like that." Jessie whispered as he was still panting for air.

"Riiiight..." Riley laughed, "Being fucked in the ass is pretty gay."

Jessie ignored him as he spoke his own thoughts out loud. "I've never been interested in guys before."

"And now?" Riley asked with seriousness that was typically unlike him.

"This was just sex." Jessie angrily answered back. "And it's the last time it ever happens."

A quiet atmosphere was soon among them as they both continued to catch their breath. Jessie lingered at Riley's muscular and sweaty body, and while he wasn't necessarily attracted to men, he was definitely attracted to Riley - minus the infuriating and annoying personality.

Riley was the one to bring up the hookup situation between them first, as he propositioned Jessie with an intriguing idea. "It doesn't have to be..."

Jessie turned towards Riley and saw the genuine expression on his face. "What do you mean?"

Riley turned his head slightly to look back at Jessie. "Well... I liked it. You obviously liked it. This doesn't have to be about you discovering your sexuality or anythi-"

"I'm not gay!" Jessie shouted, "Or bisexual, or lgbt, or whatever."

Riley didn't argue back because he thought the sweaty body next to him was building up a brick wall. "If we both clearly enjoyed it, then why don't we continue doing it?"

"Like a booty call kind of thing?"

Nodding his head, "Pretty much. I can admit that the sex was pretty great, and I'm guessing you're going to want to keep all of this a secret anyway."

Jessie was quiet as he humbly nodded his head slightly. "No one can know, especially my family..."

"Then we'll keep it between us then. Like how we blamed your brother for dropping the plasma TV down the stairs." Riley proposed. "If one of us want to fuck, then we can just fuck - no strings attached."