Chapter 2 - Brazenness

Author's Note: Thanks for the feedback in the last chapter everyone. All the comments and reads help motivate me to put out more chapters for you all.

*Back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

The squeaking of the bed springs soon stopped as Jessie's last pelvic thrust created a room full of moans.

A heavily panting Jessie rolled off Olivia as he tied up the condom and threw it in the bin. Jessie was laying on his back as his sides were now pressed against Olivia.

Jessie looked down at his naked self and saw his glistening chest slowly rise and fall. He glanced at his close friend and saw the same reaction from her, whilst also watching her cover themselves with the bed sheets.

With both of them still exhausted, Olivia looked at Jessie and softly laughed. "You were really into it today..."

Jessie noticed it too and began to lean on his elbow, looking at the beautiful cheerleader with lust still in his eyes. "Didn't hear either of us complaining."

Jessie leaned his head closer to kiss Olivia, gently holding her head as he began to caress her bare sides. He rolled back on top of her as he deepened the kiss, slowly moving onto her neck as he then inhaled the scent of lavender and chamomile.

With equal enthusiasm, Olivia brought Jessie in closer and covered themselves with the bedsheets, blocking out all the sources of sunlight.

They were too engrossed with each other that they didn't hear the sound of the door unlocking, with footsteps entering the room, and witnessing the rumble beneath the sheets.

Jessie was making his way down Olivia's chest when he felt an object being pelted to the back of his head. Startled by the sudden attack, Jessie removed the bedsheet from over their heads and saw Luke and Riley in the room.

"Fucking hell!" Jessie yelled at the sudden intrusion.

Olivia let out a shrieking scream before she scrambled to grab the bed sheets that were thrown away. Quickly covering herself up, she then hid herself underneath it as she felt embarrassed from being caught.

A fully exposed Jessie had his bare back and ass on display to Luke and Riley. He span himself round and sat on the bed, crossing his legs as he held his hands over his naked groin.

"Didn't you see the sock on the doorknob?!" Jessie shouted as he became slightly flushed from being caught with Olivia.

Luke turned to look at Riley, who also wore a similar confused expression. "What sock?"

"The socks we wear for practice - those knee high long ones that are bright and blue as hell?!"

Luke quickly apologised for them bursting into the room while Riley began to laugh. "I bet someone next door removed it as a prank." Luke deduced.

Peeking her head out, Olivia saw that it was only the 4 of them in the room. Since everyone knew that the pair were having sex quite often, she wasn't exactly embarrassed from getting caught. It was the fact that she just didn't want any observers when she was moaning in bed.

Slightly bowing her head to their guests, Olivia tightly wrapped the bedsheets around her waist and headed towards the bathroom, planning to get dressed in private.

Jessie was still sitting naked on the bed when Luke began to lie down on his own bed. Riley took a seat in an empty chair while he watched Jessie look around the room for something.

"Looking for your clothes?" Riley asked.

Luke pointed towards the foot of his own bed, which was at the opposite side of Jessie's bed. He made no attempts to help his roommate as he began typing on his phone.