Chapter 14 - Going Home

###########

The next morning, Riley woke up with a smile on his face as he looked to his side.

In the bed across from him, Riley looked at the naked body that was only slightly covered by the blanket. Jessie was still asleep while his body was facing him, and Riley wanted to caress the exposed chest and abs - again.

He ran his finger down his own chest, imagining that he was doing it to Jessie like last night.

Imagining the same look on Jessie's face from last night made him excited, and so Riley began to make his semi-hard cock fully erect. Closing his eyes, Riley took a calm breath as he relived the memory.

"I know what you're doing..."

Riley opened his eyes and looked at the only other body in the room. He was confused because Jessie still looked like he was asleep, but Riley knew he definitely wasn't hearing things.

"I can hear your bedsheets move."

Riley stopped pumping his cock when he looked down at himself, and he noticed how there was a distinctive tented shape piercing through the blanket.

Caught in the act, Riley chuckled when he then asked Jessie if he wanted a morning quickie to pass the time.

"Going out on another bang?" Jessie laughed.

Jessie opened his eyes and saw that Riley was still masturbating in his bed. Jessie didn't have to look down at himself to see his cock twitching with excitement, because he felt turned on by the imagery of Riley masturbating to him.

Jessie thought about doing it one last time with Riley, and before he was fully erect, Riley jumped under his bed covers.

Riley was at the foot of the bed and underneath the blanket when he reached out to grab Jessie's cock. It didn't take long to make it hard, and Jessie moaned instantly when he felt Riley's mouth on him.

Jessie held Riley's head while Riley was licking his shaft, now sucking on his cock at the same time as Riley aimed to give Jessie a great morning call.

His body twitched as he felt the enthusiasm from Riley's mouth, and he was enjoying it very much until there was a knock on the door.

##########
~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessie? It's Olivia"

Jessie immediately stopped what they were doing and pushed Riley off him. Riley ended up tumbling on the floor with the blanket, and Jessie immediately stood up to pick up his shorts that were by his bed.

Keeping his composure, Jessie ignored Riley's offended look as he peeked his head out of the now opened door.

"Olivia hey, isn't it a bit early in the morning?"

Olivia laughed as she pointed out the time. "It's after 10am - we're in the very late morning now."

Jessie looked at the clock behind him and read the correct time. He felt slightly embarrassed as he realised they must have slept in after last night's heavy session.

"You want to grab some food before I leave? My parents are picking me up in a couple of hours."

Jessie managed to cast a glance at Riley, and saw how he was pouting whilst adjusting himself in his own bed.

Turning back to the patient Olivia, "Sure. Let me just shower first."

"Okay, I'll wait here then." Olivia pushed the door further open and saw that Riley was awake too. "Good morning Riley."