Chapter 4 - Tension

Jessie grabbed some tissues from the bedside table and passed it to Riley, silently accepting it as he wiped himself clean.

Tossed in the bin with the used condom, a pleased exhale was let out from Riley's mouth as he grinned while looking at Jessie. "Good thing hooking up with those guys at the party fell through, huh?"

Jessie silently agreed in his head, not wanting to boost Riley's ego anymore than it was now. "What time is it?"

"A little after midnight." Riley told him, "Your brother should be back soon though."

Jessie nodded as he realised Cameron could come back any minute, and see him all sexed up with his roommate. The last thing he wanted to was for anyone to know about them to.

"Shit..." Jessie groaned as he sat up from the bed, flinching as his ass became inflicted with a mild sense of pain.

Riley scolded Jessie as he warned him he should have slowed down a bit, so that he could be prepped properly.

"You wanted to take it slow?" Jessie mocked, the one thing that made their sex compatible was how they were both eager and enthusiastic with their lovers.

"Believe it or not, it's not as fun when you're in pain like that."

Jessie quickly got off the bed and started to put his jeans on. "I'm used to it by now." Jessie responded truthfully. "Where's my shirt?"

Riley looked around the room and saw it on the floor right next to him. He leaned off the bed and tossed it to Jessie, making no attempts to get out of bed.

This was the routine they had been used to for months. Once the deal was done and they both hit their orgasm, one of them had to do the walk of shame home.

Neither of them would ever let the other person sleep over, heck they never even shared the bed 20 minutes after having sex. It was a silent condition they both came to terms with, not risking anyone catching them in the act.

Riley put his arms behind his head, still fully naked in front of Jessie as he watched his lover quickly get dressed. "That was fun, maybe we should do it again sometime." Riley laughed.

He watched how Jessie was trying to hide the small smirk on his face, and Riley thought Jessie became sexier as put his shirt on with this cocky and laidback attitude.

Riley moved on to swap the bed sheets and get rid of any evidence of his encounter with Jessie. It was still bothersome every time he had to cover it up, but the thrill and excitement made Riley enjoy their hookups regardless.

Not bothering to do all the buttons on his shirt, Jessie left his torso exposed as he peeked through the peephole in Riley's door. After he saw no one around, Jessie quickly left the room without either of them even bothering to say goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days later and Jessie was sitting with Cameron in the school canteen during lunch time.

"Mom wants you to call her by they way," Cameron told Jessie as he began tearing away at his sandwich, "Says you've been ignoring her calls?"

Jessie acknowledged his older twin with a unhappy grunt. His relationship with his parents was vastly different compared to his other siblings.

It felt worse being a twin, because a spotlight was casted over every decision he made, and that would make his life constantly compared to Cameron.