Chapter 32 - The Game

It was the morning of the big game, and the captain of the Rosethorn Knights was waking up besides the vice captain.

Jessie curled his body closer to Riley as his draped leg grazed against Riley's leg. Riley felt Jessie run his hands down his chest softly, and Riley greeted Jessie cheerily as the soft touch soothed his soul. "Hey."

Jessie felt his wandering hand captured by Riley's. He looked up at Riley at met his face with his own soft smile, "Morning."

They both shared an intimate look as Riley then leaned forward to softly kiss Jessie. He brought his hand up to cup Jessie's face, as he sought out one more kiss before slowly pulling away.

Jessie hadn't had enough of Riley's lips against his, as he then rolled on top of Riley. He was met with Riley's laugh at his enthusiasm, and Jessie caressed Riley's whole body whilst seeking out his lips again.

"Now I know you're trying to make my morning..." Riley grinned in between heavy breaths.

###########

Jessie smiled as he nodded along, eager to make the most of their private morning. His roaming hands began to descend down Riley's naked body, and his eyes twinkled when he grasped Riley's cock.

Jessie began to leisurely stroke Riley until he was hard. Meanwhile Riley tried to stabilise his rapid breathing, as Jessie continued touching and grasping all the right places.

"We don't have long..." Riley whispered into Jessie's ear.

Riley then chose this as the appropriate time to switch their places. Jessie was slightly taken back by Riley's forceful nature, but that was absentmindedly ignored when Riley began to ravage his necks.

Jessie wrapped his arms around Riley's neck because he needed something to cling onto. Riley was kissing a lot of sensitive places on his body, as he then felt Riley's finger dive into another sensitive area.

Riley was trying to be careful as he began to spread Jessie open, but the rushed pace caused Jessie to bite his lips - in order to withhold the flinching pain. Despite the forceful intrusion in his hole, Jessie continued to softly moan right next to Riley's hovering head.

Jessie opened his eyes long enough to rip the condom out of its wrapper with his teeth. He quickly kissed Riley as he then gave the condom to Riley, so that he could place it on himself.

After Riley put it on his fully erect cock, he ran his hand down entire Jessie's body. The journey of Riley's hand went from Jessie's strong and firm chest, to his long and smooth thighs - never letting his hand leave Jessie's beautiful body.

Jessie felt his heart race even faster when Riley rolled him onto his chest. Jessie's perky ass was towards the sky, whilst his strong chest was buried into Riley's bed.

Riley leaned down to kiss the back of Jessie's neck, all whilst grabbing the cheeks that were soon to be spread open.

Jessie craned his neck so that he could reach Riley's lips in a fiery kiss. Jessie then held his breath as Riley started to push his hardened cock inside of him.

Every time Riley's cock delved further inside of Jessie, the kissing became more intense - as an act of relieving and distracting Jessie of the pain. When Riley was fully inside of him, Jessie pulled his head back slightly so that their lips were barely touching.

Their heads were locked closely together, with their breaths practically merged as one, as Riley began to thrust himself inside of Jessie.

Riley was slow with his thrusts, as Jessie absorbed the pleasing pressure of Riley's cock. Jessie felt his whole body being pressed into the bed, as Riley's crushing weight was all he wanted to feel.