1

*Virgil pov*

I need to go on a walk to clear my mind even if I look like a train wreck. I grabbed my phone earbuds, phone,keys, and I put on my hoodie. Then I left my apartment. I walked to the park there was no one there so I put my earbuds in and Heather by Conan Gray came on. (Listen to this song it's amazing) I start singing along.

"I still remember third of December me and your sweater. You said it looked better on me than it did you. Only if you knew how much I liked you but I watched your eyes as she walks~ by~"

*Logan pov*

I sitting on my second floor apartment balcony drinking my coffee enjoying the view of the park. When I heard the most beautiful, smooth voice singing.

"What a sight for sore eyes. Brighter~ than a blue sky~"

I was in awe. Whom ever it was was amazing they held the notes. They were walking past when I suddenly yelled, "HEY YOUR AN AMAZING SINGER!!" I don't know why I did. It was like my body did it on its own.

They took out their earbud and looked around to see who said that. They looked up and made eye contact with me.

"I-I didn't-t know t-there was someone here, an-and you really think so?"

"Yeah your singing is soothing and smooth. Salutations I'm Logan L'amour what's your name?"

"I'm Virgil Moore, and thanks."

"Hold on I will be down in a second." And I jogged to my door down the stairs.

"You look familiar Virgil I feel like I have seen you in school before."

"Yeah so do you..... WAIT I KNOW YOU. Your in my AP English, and a few more classes. Your at the smartest kid in school."

"That's where I know you from. You usually sit alone."

"Yeah I do. Anyway it was nice to talk to you Logan."

"WAIT...can I have your number? I would absolutely enjoy being able to keel in contact with you."

"Ummmm... why not. My number is on this paper" he handed me a small piece of paper.

I took them paper." I will message you soon Virgil."

"Cool. Bye Logan."

"Goodbye Virgil."