8

*still Logan POV*

Just as I was about to walk away...... I was engulfed by a hug. He nuzzled his head into my neck, his arms wrapped around my waist. I was shocked for a second or two before I hugged him back. It was really nice. I wanted us to stay like this forever.

He let go of the hug. His face had blush all over it. "I-I will u-um see-e yo-ou t-tomorrow."

All of a sudden I did something that I couldn't control. It was like I couldn't stop myself. We stood their for a second looking into each other's eyes. I gently put my hand my hand on the side of his face and I kissed him. My mind was blank. And he kissed me back. It didn't last for to long, but it felt like it was forever. It was like time slowed down. I pulled away from his face and realized what I had just done. My face was on fire. I moved my hand and stared at the cement.

"I um... I'm apologize I should go." I said to him before walking to my car.

I waved goodbye, got in my car, and drove home. I sat in my car for a while. I was already in my driveway. I was just thinking over my actions, and how badly I most likely messed our friendship. Once I finally got out of my car I thought about how how happy I felt in that moment. I walked into my house to see my family sitting in the living room. It looked like some sort of cult in all honesty.

"Well hello Logan." Jan-us said in a weird tone.

"Hi. Est-ce que ça va?"
-are you okay?-

"Oh I am good. How was your time with your boyfriend?" Jan-us replied with a smirk on his face.

My face heated up again and I avoided eye contact. "I-I um... H-he's n-not my boyfriend."

"Bien-sûr~" I heard him say.
-sure,sure-

"Je monte dans ma chambre. J'en ai tellement fini avec toi." And I walked up to my room quickly. Then I closed my door and plopped on my bed. Falling asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.
-I am going up to my room. I am so done with you.-

——————————————

Sorry for the short chapter I was working on my art a lot. Oh and quick question which ship should I write about next?

Tododeku

More analogical

Klance

Kiribaku

Momo x jiro

Or tsu x uraraka?

Comment on the one you want me to write.