14 The Date

*Third Person*

The two sat in comfortable silence the entire car ride there. Virgil was holding Logan' s hand without realizing it. When Logan stopped it was in the parking lot of a run down park.

"Looks like a horror movie set up." Virgil said to himself

"Yeah I guess it does." Logan said letting go of Virgil's hand to unbuckle his seat belt.

Logan got out of the car and went to help Virgil out. Virgil took his hand to help himself up, closed the door behind him, and followed Logan.

"Where are you talking me?" Virgil asked smiling while still holding Logan's hand

"Don't worry we are almost there." Logan said pulling him past trees and bushes

"Here we are." Logan said

He revealed a beautiful lantern lit picnic. There was a medium size blanket on the ground with a basket of food and sparkling water sitting atop it. Next to it was a small tent that had perfect view of the stars. It was a very secluded area.

"Wow.... you didn't have to do all this." Virgil said taking in every little detail around himself

"I wanted to. And I had some help so it was really no trouble." Logan said admiring the stunned boy in front of him

*Virgil pov*

This place is beautiful!! He did this all for me, why? I wonder what kind of food there is!!!

"You seem excited." He said

"How so?" I asked

"You look like a little kid in a candy store." He replied with a smile on his face

I felt my face heat up. I avoided eye contact and sat down on the blanket. He sat next to me and started placing plates and glasses for the two of us. Then he took out a thing of brownies and some other foods.

"Hmmmmm Brownies...." I thought aloud

"I know they're your favorite so I had Patton help me make some.." He said poring sparkling water into our cups.

"Thank you....." I said with small smile

"It was no trouble." He added

I looked up at the night sky to see a shooting star.

I shook Logan's arm and said, "Look, LOOK, It's a shooting star!"

"Wow so beautiful." He said

"I know..." I felt a smile creep apon my face.

I felt slight pressure a top my hand and turn to see that I hadn't let his arm go, and he had placed his hand there to keep it in place. My face heated up, I really do get flustered easily,. I moved slightly closer to him and looked back up at the sky. I admired all of the shining dots that could be seen. (Awwwwwwww this is cutenesses ❤️❤️)

We talked, and a little bit before Logan got an idea. He started looking through his phone until he gave a satisfied look. He started playing Heather ,which he turned up all the way, then proceeded to stand up.

"May I have this dance?" He asked extending his hand

"Sure you big dork." I said taking his hand and standing up

Then we started dance around the blanket. I giggled a little and went along with his movements.

"This song is the way I first met you." He said smiling

"Yeah it is, I was singing along in the park." I said smiling back at him.

"That was one of the best days of my life...." Logan said pulling me into a hug

I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a moment or two. He let me go slightly he still had his hands wrapped around my waist, and I had my arms still rapped around his neck.

"Virgil may I, kiss you?" He said in almost a whisper(yes to Logan for the consent we love that)

"This should answer your question." I said as I proceeded close the gap between the two of us

*Logan POV*

His lips are soft..... Once we both released from the kiss I asked his a question.

"Will you, Virgilous Moore, be my boyfriend?"

He looked at me like he was was about to cry and nodded his head vigorously. Then he put his on the sides of my face and pulled me into another kiss. I pulled him closer to me deepening the kiss. We had to catch our breath so we let go and all I could feel is happiness.

"Thank you..." I said to him

"For what?" He asked me

"For existing." I stated with a love sick smile on my face

~THE END~

You can check out some of my other stories if you want. It's up to you soo~ Anyway have a wonderful day and quarantine.