11

*Logan POV*

"Aww look at this your boyfriend is trying to calm you so sweet." Jan said looking at me with a smirk.

I could see Virgil getting anxious so I felt my protective instincts kick in. I put my arm in front of him slightly.

"Oh tais-toi je te vois faire des yeux écarquillés à Remus." I snapped back at him.
-Oh shut up I see you making googly eyes at Remus-

Everyone looked at me confused except for Virgil and Jan. I could hear Virgil lightly giggling while Jan gave me a dirty look with pink on his face.

"Hey Jan what did he say I heard my name?" Remus said in a confused tone while walking to his side.

This made Virgil and I start laughing extremely hard. Jan's face turned a dark shade of crimson. Everyone became even more confused.

"I said that I see Jan making goo-" I was cut off by Jan covering my mouth.

This action was seemingly hilarious to Virgil he almost fell to the floor from laughing so hard.

"If you tell him I will make sure won't see another day." Jan said giving me another death glare.

He removed his had quickly, "D-did you just lick my hand. gross."

"And you made the bad decision to put your hand over my mouth." I said back at him.

"Okay what just happened." Roman asked extremely confused.

Virgil calmed down and said. "Some funny stuff man. You should learn French Chico español."
-Spanish Boy-

I looked at Virgil shocked. "How many Languages do you know."

"Just 2." He replied with a shrug.

*mumbling* "Smart and cute." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Virgil asked.

"Oh nothing." I replied quickly.

"Okay."

-after school cause why not-

*Virgil pov*

I was I my room listening and humming along to My Chemical Romance. I heard my phone go off in my headphones.

                                     Cute Nerd❤️
_______________________________________________________________

Hey Virgil.

Sup  Nerd.

I was just wondering what you were doing.

I was just listening to music what about you

I was reading.
Hey Virgil I wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday.

What do you mean

I kissed you without your consent and I apologize. It was rude of me.

Oh it's fine Lo I umm kind of liked it.

*thinking* oh my god what the hell is wrong with me I ruined everything like always

Oh um really.?

M-maybe

Oh I liked it too.

So you don't hate me?

What no of course not.

Oh.

I wanted to ask if you wanted to formally go on a date with me.

Uh yeah that sounds nice

Perfect. I will send you the details soon.

Okay

_______________________________________________________________

Oh my god this is crazy. I was mentally freaking out. But so happy.