A little duckling

Disclaimer: I do not own duck tales or any of the characters, I only own Miranda

Fenton's p.o.v
Fenton: "Static stealer! It is time your power corrupts!"
The male woodpecker robbing a computer lab only scoffed as his gun raised to blast a huge volt of electricity at me. He had jet black hair and wore a mask that barely covered his face, he had a waddle hoodie ripped black pants, on his back was a backpack full of stolen technology. I turned to the side and started flying twords him, his backpack then turned into a jet pack and he turned while flying away.
Static stealer: "you'll never take me alive gizmo dork!"

I growled under my breath and chased after him, all while avoiding blasts of electric volts being shot at me. We were slowly descending into a town of Duckberg I knew all too well. I had hopped I would never see the Waddle building again. Just as I was about to extend my arms to reach him, the Static stealer suddenly stopped midair and turned to me, a sneer smile across his beak.
Static stealer: "we've got you now"
Before I could even question what that meant, I suddenly felt something get puffed in my face,  everything started turning black and I was falling.

(2 hours later)
Everything finally started coming back to me as I felt this acing pain in my head. I look around to see I was laying on the ground, still in my suit, only my suit was very beat up, like someone had taken a hammer and bat to it.

???: "welcome gizmoduck"
I suddenly turned to see a large screen, and a male crow dressed in a suit with some black paint over his eyes. He was sitting behind a desk but the rest of the picture was pitch black.
???: "welcome to my hidden labyrinth, I suggest you make your self comfortable because you won't be leaving.
Fenton: "who are you, you villains foe!"
???: "if you must know, you may call me "Black marker"

"Black marker" seriously? It seems that evil doers are running out of names. I just rolled my eyes and stood up, it appeared my suit wasn't completely damaged, but I don't know how the dents or my head injury could effect the rest of it.

Black marker: "you see gizmoduck, I've been operating my little business in the dark for about 20 years now, unfortunately, you seem so keen on making sure my employees are locked up, and I'm afraid I won't let that happen anymore. As you see, we have already tried to rid you of that suit, we obviously failed so are only other option is to take care of you with it on."

Before I could even respond the screen went black and gas started filling the room. I quickly sank my beak down my suit to stop myself from inhaling it. I knew I needed to find a way out and fast, so I quickly rolled over to a wall and started knocking on it, it sounded thin enough to blast through so I activated my finger gun and gently touched it. Sure enough, it soon exploded and I quickly rolled into a long hall full of guys with paint covering their eyes.
Random man: "get him boys!"
Fenton: "alright, I think it's time I showed you villains what I can do"
I was fully prepared to blast each one of them.....only to have one pie slowly fall out of my suit, not launch, fall. My head must have been hit in the fall, and if my brain is the core processor, then I don't know if anything even works!

The gang just looked at me with smirks and smiles on their face so I did the next logical thing. I ran for my life. I rolled down the long hallway with the gang chasing me, some were firing guns at my but they just bounced off my suit. I made many sharp turns and was able to loose most of them, but three dogs where still on my tail. I entered a huge open space with piles upon piles of junk, it looked like and underground dump. I turned a corner only to realize it was a dead end, I turned around to see the three dogs had caught up with me, two where holding bats and one had a gun.
Fenton: "ok, let's try this again"
I turned ready to fight again only to notice something above the thugs head's, and then suddenly I heard a voice, a kid's voice.