LXXIV

SEVENTY-FOUR

if you think since being at Grimmauld Place Nate hasn't stolen both Eloise and Sirius' clothes then you are sorely mistaken

-you are being forced to picture nathan in a skirt and i'm not at all sorry about it-

"Alfie, stop pretending to do parkour on the kitchen counter! Mia, get off Fred's lap! George, stop flirting with Lia she's going to explode. Harry, get out from under the table please. Eloise and Sirius, control your kids. Nate, stop charming the salt shaker to pour salt in George's eye and Remus, you're doing great, sweetie." James bellowed and everyone in the kitchen reluctantly did as they were told. James and Thalia had called everyone currently residing in Grimmauld Place for a very important meeting. The only reason that half of them came was because Thalia promised them a takeaway if they all behaved...it was Sirius' turn to cook dinner and the children were planning on running away as not to endure another portion of 'Sirius Special Surprise' that was actually a cheese toastie completely burnt to a crisp.

"We have an announcement to make." Thalia beamed and Eloise made a very loud squealing noise before beginning to whisper rapidly in Sirius' ear, presumably coming up with very farfetched guesses as to what it could be.

"Are you knocked up?" Nate asked casually from his seat and Eloise geniunely fell out of her chair.

"No, Nate. I am not 'knocked up' as you so beautifully put it." Thalia smiled at him sarcastically and, just after Sirius picked his wife up and put her back in her seat, Eloise fell off again and proceeded to lay on the floor as she presumably cried.

"We're engaged!" James announced and everyone gasped and cheered as Eloise's head shot up so her eyes and forehead were visible above the table.

"You're getting married?" she repeated and Sirius pulled a face and covered his ears as she scrambled to get to her feet. The woman then vaulted the kitchen table and tackled her brother so they both fell to the floor, "I'M ORGANISING THE WEDDING!"

"Elle-" Thalia began but Eloise shot to her feet and gave her a death stare that made most of the people at the table shiver,

"Thalia Scamander," Eloise took a step towards her best friend and Thalia's eyes widened. "Who's organising the wedding?" She looked to Sirius for help and the man just nodded his head urgently,

"Eloise, do you want to organise the wedding?" she asked shrilly and Eloise beamed,

"Oh my merlin! I'd love to, thank you for asking!" Eloise threw her arms around Thalia and the woman cautiously patted her on the back, still fearing largely for her life.

"D-do you want to be maid of-"

"MAID OF HONOUR?" Eloise leapt back and looked like she was about to explode, "This is the best day of my life!"