Chapter 1

A black SUV turned a sharp corner into a street full of darkness. There were barely any street lamps and the moon was the only the source which provided light to the unlit area.

The car abruptly stopped near an abandoned building. The door opened and a man wearing a black suit came out, camouflaging with the inky black night.

The man stood and leaned against the wall of the abandoned building and looked down towards his shoes, hiding his face discretely.

But, barely 5 minutes must have passed, another person came and stood upright in front of him, waiting for the latter to say something. When he didn't, the anonymous person started speaking.

"Long time no see, Jk."

This single line made the latter to look up, glaring at the other with amusement and daring.

"Was any special occasion that I had to meet you because, unlike you, I have very important things to take care of. " The tone full of authority was enough to make someone bow down in front of the speaker.

"Won't you want to meet your own friend? Such ego is not good."

"You are in a very big misunderstanding. I don't make friends, first of all; secondly, if I did make friends, I wouldn't have considered you as an option."

That unknown person opened his mouth and then closed it again, realizing that no matter what he says, Jk would just burn him without any hesitation.

"Uh- so...did you bring the money for the deal?" He quickly changed the topic and brought it to the business he was there for.

"Yes, I did. But first tell me about the information which was supposed to be passed on by you."

This was for the third time Jk had made the other one nervous in only a small amount of time.

"Y-yes, I did." He gulped, trying to shove the nervousness down his throat. "You will find it that it has been transferred to your assistant and I have also deleted it from my side."

"Great, then. Here is your money." Right in que, one of Jk's men came and handed him a suitcase full of money. He handed it to the person he had made a deal with and tilted his head as a sign to show that he should check it.

The person got the hint and opened the jet black suitcase to find money placed securely inside the blood red velvet.

"Ah, as always, you do your job very perfectly. You have owned my respect once again."

"There is no respect and love in mafia, only business, competition and hate. Learn that soon and you will be in advantage."

With that being said, Jk turned around with extreme elegance and authority flowing from his every step and sat in the car.

The other one stood there and stared at the SUV which had long disappeared into darkness and secrecy once again.

Hello, everyone. So this is my first fanfiction (not first but I deleted the previous one so whatever lol) and I decided to write it about Taekook.

Some things I wanna clear:

1) If anyone is uncomfortable in reading gay fanfictions or shipping members then it is better if you don't read this.

2) The whole plot and setting is written by me, except some ideas were given by my closest friend.

3) I won't explain the character's description because everything would be revealed very soon and I don't want to ruin the fun ;)

4) I will publish a new chapter after 2-3 days.

4) It would be such a great help if you would write honest opinions about the chapter at the end of every chapter. I allow every kind of creative critiscm and will surely take your feedbacks in consideration. (NO HATE IS ALLOWED)

So that's it! I hope y'all enjoy this story and if you do then please don't forget to vote :).

And today's my baby's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE 💓💜😭