Chapter 13

Jungkook hurried back to his room. He locked it and took out his laptop and mobile from his bag. He quickly dialed Hoseok's number on his phone while researching more about Andrew.

"Hello, sir. Has anything else happened?" Hoseok's voice rang through the phone.

"I am not gonna tell you everything, Mr. Jung. I am just going to assign you a task." Jungkook replied while his eyes hurried back and forth on his laptop's bright screen.

"Alright, sir. What do I have to do?"

"Find out every basic information from Andrew Eliteman about Mr. Kim, if you can, and try to set a meeting with him. But do tell him that I won't be able to meet him in real life, we will conversate through phones."

"Noted. Anything else, sir?"

"No. This is it. And be sure to check that no one, I repeat, NO ONE gets to know about this. Top secret." Jungkook commanded in a warning tone.

"Okay, sir. You will not be disappointed."And then, Hoseok hung up the call.

While Jungkook was on the call, he didn't find much about Andrew, expectedly, as he was one of the most secret mafias. And it is quite obvious that criminal's personal records or information can't be found on the internet.

The only hope Jungkook had was his secretary. He was counting on him with his most dearest thing; the sweet, powering lust for revenge.

A filler chapter. I will update the next chapter today as well ❤❤❤. And it is one month since I published my book and I got 400 reads in a month 😭😭😭😭. Thank you all so muchhhh. I love every single one of you so much!!

And the Savage Love BTS remix got released today and IT IS SO AMAZINGGG!! I am addicted to it.

Don't forget to vote and comment, please. Have a great day/night ❤❤❤