Chapter 27

It was Monday which was due for the long awaited training session. Jungkook had been planning a lot for this week's sessions because the classes were going to end on Friday.

He went towards the basement and smiled when he saw that Taehyung was already present there. He was lifting up weights when Jungkook entered, but dropped them once he saw his trainer and went towards him.

"Good morning." Jungkook said.

"Wow, you greeted me first this time. Quite an improvement." Taehyung nodded in appreciation.

"Reply to my greeting then."

"Oh, Good morning, Jungkook. What a bright day, full of happiness and joy. Just the perfect opportunity to train." Taehyung said while waving his hands for special effects. "Is that enough or should I say some more?"

"No no, I already feel so positive by that." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I know, right? Anyways, what are we going to do today?"

"First, we will practice over the punches. Then we will do blocks and kicks. It will be tough, if you ask me."

"Ain't no thing in the world that is tough for me." Taehyung replied with a huge amount of sass.

"Sure. Anyhow, let's start. You have to punch me again by keeping all the points and technique, that I taught, in your mind." Jungkook said as he came to stand exactly in front of Taehyung.

"Okay. I am gonna start now."

Taehyung took target of Jungkook's stomach and punched his fist towards it. This time his hand wasn't caught by the other, instead his hand hit Jungkook's muscles with such force that he took a step back.

"Uff, very good. I am impressed. Now I will try to block you."

Taehyung next aimed for his face and punched but his hand was caught against Jungkook's arm.

"Whoa, blocks can be really useful." Taehyung said while grimacing as he massaged his fist slowly.

"Yeah, I know." Jungkook didn't press his arm to soothe the pain but his arm was slightly red, probably because of the punch.

"But I don't think I need blocks, my punches are already enough as they have immense power and speed in it."

Jungkook didn't say anything, except his usual eye brow raise, while Taehyung positioned himself for his another blow.

This time Taehyung aimed for Jungkook's chest because he knew that if anyone hit any person on their chest or stomach there were high chances that their breath would get knocked out.

As Taehyung brought his hand towards Jungkook's chest, the other didn't block it but, instead, he grabbed his fist, twisted Taehyung's arm and pulled him so that Taehyung's back was against Jungkook chest.

"‘Immense power and speed’, huh?" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, causing goosebumps to erupt on Taehyung's nape while he shivered slightly.

"My mistake, sorry." Taehyung said as he faced towards Jungkook, to keep his sensitive ears away from his trainer, but found himself very close to the other. The close proximity caused Taehyung to intake air sharply as his eyes looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook's face displayed no emotion but he was looking at Taehyung as if he had forgotten every single thing that existed around them.

To save himself from blushing, which would have been the end of Taehyung, the younger detached himself Jungkook and softly pulled his hand away from his trainer's hold.