Chapter 40

The next day, Hoseok arrived at 9:00 am, after informing Jungkook. There was no one at the entrance hall in the morning, so it was easier for Jungkook to meet and welcome his secretary.

Hoseok wasn't going to live in the mansion for too many days so that's why he didn't bring much stuff with him, except for a small bag which held two set of clothes, toothbrush and hair brushes.

After settling that bag in Jungkook's room, mainly the guest room, they both drifted towards Kim Ji-hoon's office.

Jungkook decided to do the main work, first of all, which was to sign the documents as an official announcement that the training sessions have ended. After that, Jungkook had all the time in the world to introduce Hoseok to everyone else.

When Jungkook was pre-planning, he was hit by the realization of Jin's death again. These realizations keep hitting him occasionally, reminding him again and again about the person to whom he had starting becoming too attached.

He freed himself from the nostalgically painful memories and focused on the task at hand. He knocked at Mr. Kim's door and was allowed to enter in the time of 3 seconds.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." Jungkook said as he and Hoseok entered.

Kim looked drained out and pale but, nonetheless, he answered with a welcoming tone, "‘Morning, Jungkook. Who is this young fella?"

Hoseok came forward when he was mentioned and shook Ji-hoon's hand while saying, "Hello, sir, I am Lee Hyun-Woo. You can call me Lee. I am Jungkook's colleague in the training institute and a personal friend."

"Ah, so why are you here?" Ji-hoon proceeded to question.

This time Jungkook answered with a little impatience, which wasn't shown, "Mr. Kim, I was going to thinking that we should end the training sessions so I brought Lee to do all the paper work."

"But why are you ending the training?"

"Taehyung has already learned every important thing, from punches to shooting, and there were only two more sessions remaining, anyways. Plus, sir, do you really think Taehyung will practice after all of this?" Jungkook asked rhetorically.

"He will if I force him to." Ji-hoon said pointedly.

Jungkook's blood boiled when he heard that Kim was going to use force against Taehyung but, maintaining his calm, he cooly said, "No need of that. He is already a professional in everything."

"Okay, then," Ji-hoon finally agreed, "Wait for half an hour while I get the papers ready."

Jungkook motioned at Hoseok to come with him, as they left the office and made their way towards the end of the hall.

"You can meet Yoongi and Taehyung till the papers are ready." Jungkook said while he knocked the door of Yoongi's room.

"Hello, Yoongi."

The said other was laying down while slow, calm music was playing, through the speakers, in the room. On the call of his name, he sat up and smiled lightly.

"Hey."

"This is Lee Hyun-Woo." Jungkook said while jerking his head in Hoseok's direction.

"I see." Yoongi said with curiosity in his eyes. "Is he your friend?"

"Yes, and he is here to help me pack up."

"Pack up? Are you leaving?"

"Yes, the training sessions have been ended." Jungkook said, not meeting the other's eyes.

"Why? Does Tae know?" Yoongi frowned.

"Yes, he knows and he understood that he can't train with everything that is going on. He needs to have a break but that doesn't mean I won't visit him. I will surely come to be there for all of you."

"Thank you, Jungkook. It means a lot. And, yes, you are right. Tae really needs some mental support and love." Yoongi's frowned melted into a smile.

"Yeah. Anyways, Yoongi, I have to go and introduce Hoseok to Taehyung."

"Sure. Bye, to both of you."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey, Taehyung."

Taehyung was watching some Korean dramas on the LED but his eyes were glazed, probably because his mind was wandering instead of focusing on the serial.

However, as soon as he heard Jungkook's voice, Taehyung sat up and smiled softly.

"I want you to meet someone." Jungkook said, smiling with his eyes.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok and nervousness and puzzlement flashed on his face. He asked, "Who are you?"

"He is my friend, Lee Hyun-Woo. He is here to help me pack up..." Jungkook hesitantly said.

"Oh." Taehyung replied with only one word which is enough to show the bewilderment, hurt and misery.

Jungkook didn't know how to respond to that. Instinctively, he would have hugged him to save him from sorrow but now, he didn't want Taehyung to get more closer and attached to him.

So he left Hoseok with Taehyung in the room by excusing himself, "You guys talk. I have to check up on some things."

Hoseok glanced miserably at Jungkook, before he left the room, as he knew that everything is probably gonna become uncomfortable and awkward between him and Taehyung.

Nonetheless, he made his way towards the other, thinking of ways to start up a conversation.

"So...you are Taehyung, right?"

"Yeah." Taehyung replied with a bored tone, back to looking at the LED.

"How are you?" Hoseok cringed internally as soon as he asked that question.

"I am fine. What about you?"

Hoseok smiled at the little effort made by the younger to continue the conversation. Even though Taehyung was depressed about the death of his brother, he still was trying to act like he was fine.

"I am great. Did you like the training session?"

This question earned Taehyung's attention, as his ears perked up and he looked at Hoseok with a soft gaze. "Yes, it was very good. I have learnt a lot because of those sessions. Thanks to Jungkook."

"Yeah, he is really talented at training." He felt so weird that his master has finally decided to let Hoseok know his name and it felt more weird to hear it aloud, after years of calling him by his surname or Jk.

Taehyung slowly lowered his eyes, a subtle sign showing that he didn't want to conversate anymore.

However, Hoseok was saved from the useless effort to start talking on a new topic, due to Jungkook's voice calling him from outside.

"Oh looks like Mr. Jk-" Too late, Hoseok realized his mistake but he continued his sentence so that it won't look too suspicious. "Looks like Jungkook is calling me. See you soon Tae."

"Yeah." It looked from Taehyung's same bored expression and slumped body that he didn't notice anything, too lost in his world.

Hoseok sighed with relief, before leaving the room to go to Jungkook and shutting the door to Taehyung's room.

Damn, he nearly ruined everything lmaooo!

BTW I think this chapter is not well written, I was proof reading and everything feels so rushed so please excuse me if it feels dry 😔