Chapter 28

"Mr. Jungkook, how many kicks are we supposed to do?" Taehyung asked with a fake polite tone.

"2."

"2? Only? Wow. Nice!"

"Kicks aren't easy at all."

"Not nice!"

"Dumbass. Anyways, first we have to work on the posture. You can do blocks without standing in the standard style but for kicks you have to learn it." Jungkook instructed.

"Haha, surprise surprise." The other rolled his eyes, once again thinking why his life was so hard.

"You have to put one leg in front and the other at back. The leg at the back is the one you are going to use to kick while the leg at the front is supposed to be firm and you can twist it, as per requirement."

Jungkook crouched and grabbed his trainee's legs to place them in the right position. However, he suddenly stood up.

"Oh fuck, I forgot that you haven't stretched your legs yet. You have to do it so that you won't pull your muscle."

"Ah, okay. So should I stretch against the floor...?"

"No, put your right leg on my shoulder." Jungkook said.

"What?" Taehyung looked at his trainer as if the other has grown two more heads.

"Yes, do it." Jungkook said as he bent a little and kneeled so that Taehyung could do it easily.

When Taehyung placed his leg on his shoulder, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's waist by one hand and put his other hand on Taehyung's leg, causing him to jerk.

Little by little, Jungkook stood up which caused Taehyung's leg to stretch and also gave him enough time to relax. Jungkook was also pulling the other to himself every time he stood up a bit so that the leg will be stretched more efficiently.

After a while, Jungkook was standing straight with no space in between himself and Taehyung (only the leg). His hand was still placed on the back of Taehyung's waist.

Before things started getting tensed, Jungkook pulled his hand away and Taehyung got the hint to step back.

Taehyung put his other leg on Jungkook's shoulder and they ended up in the same position. However, Taehyung allowed himself to look at his trainer, unlike the previous time, but found Jungkook's black eyes already focused on him.

"Enjoying?" Jungkook whispered because there was little to no space between them and there was no need to say it loudly.

"Are you kidding me? My leg muscles are literally screaming." Taehyung whispered back, sharply.

"Then why are your eyes twinkling?" Jungkook asked.

"Because of pain, you shithead." Taehyung said as he pushed Jungkook away.

"Sorry sorry." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung's eyes went wide with shock as this was the first time Jungkook was actually giggling, in front of him. The ethereal grin and the sweet as honey laughter made Taehyung to wonder why the other didn't smile so often, because one of those were enough to release butterflies in one's stomach.

Jungkook was looking at him with curious eyes but his smile still hadn't left his lips completely, there were slightest bits of trace of that beam on his face.

After a few seconds he said, "You are ready now. We should continue."

"Oh, yes." Taehyung shook his head to come out of his daze.