Chapter 31

Taehyung came out of the basement/training room to find his friends sitting on the dining table, chatting with his brothers. He rushed towards them with a big smile on his face, while Jungkook slowly came towards them.

"We didn't go into your room because we were waiting to give you a surprise." Jimin said as he squished his best friend's cheeks.

"Thank you, you all. Anyways, let's continue into my room." Taehyung said and quickly climbed the stairs to enter his room.

When they all were settled down, all of them almost instantly started chatting about all the random stuff.

"And that's how I ended up hooking with that girl in the party." Jimin finished his story with a proud glance at everyone.

"Seriously, Jimin? We didn't need to hear your sex life." Yoongi replied.

"You wanna experience it personally, then?" Jimin said, making everyone groan out of annoyance.

"Bitches, I am coming right back." Taehyung stood up and made his way towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, his eyes trained on the other.

"To grab some snacks. You guys carry on."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung until he shut the door behind him. Then Jungkook turned around to find that all of the 4 human beings, in that room, were staring right at him.

"What?"

"So you and Taehyung, huh?" Jin asked.

"What about us?"

"You are whipped for each other." Yoongi said straightforwardly.

Jungkook looked at them with confusion for a while, and then started laughing. He said, "Us? Whipped? Yeah, nice joke."

"It isn't a joke. It is quite obvious. The way you look at Taehyung literally shows the fondness you feel and the feelings that you are trying to hide." Namjoon spoke to the point.

"Yeah, because he is just my trainee and that's why I am fond of him. What's wrong with that?" Jungkook said, with his infamous blank expression.

"Never saw THIS much fondness between a trainer and a trainee." Jimin leaned forward with a smirk on his face.

"And I remember that you left previous week's party because of the fact that you didn't like Taehyung partying with Shawn." Yoongi pointed out.

"Well, yeah because that guy is not a good person whom Taehyung should dance with."

"Okay, stop it. Your protective side is clearly showing," Jin annoyingly said. "And you left the party because you were jealous, Jungkook."

Jungkook got quite as he tried to bring a valid point for his defense but was shocked when he didn't find any. He even found his heart agreeing to the others.

When he wasn't able to say anything, he quickly got up and was going to leave the room when the door opened to let Taehyung inside, whose hands were filled with chips and some plates.

As soon as Jungkook's eyes fell on him, he almost practically ran to take some of the stuff from the other's hand and placed them on the bed.

However, when he looked up, he saw Yoongi looking at him with a "See? It wasn't a joke" look. Jungkook glared at him and left the room, without even bothering to slam the door.

"What's up with him? Did you all say anything to him?" Taehyung asked angrily.

"Nah, it's just that his stomach is upset. Give him some time." Jin replied while waving his hands and started talking again as if nothing had happened.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jungkook entered his room, mad with outrage, as he still wasn't able to understand why did all of them said those assumptions aloud. But most importantly, why did those assumptions made his heart beat raise and almost made him to agree with it all?

Before Jungkook could become more infuriated over the sudden force of imposed realization, his phone ringed to notify him about a new, unread message.

He took out his phone, which was secured in his backpack, and saw that he had received the mail from Jonathan.

It was about the letter. He had typed it and marked it with his symbol, a proof that this wasn't fake but a verification of truth.

Jungkook had already received the other two letters from Hyungsik and Hannah and the only thing left was to make all of these public. Then Kim Ji-hoon was destroyed, with only his sins and mistakes remaining behind him.

Well, you can say that this chapter was hell of a rollercoaster ride loll, and finally, Jungkook is coming face to face with his ignored feelings.

I hope you all like this chapter and please don't forget to vote! I am not feeling quite motivated these days and these votes can really help!

Anyways, see you with the next update. Have a great day/night 💜💜