Chapter 26

"Finally! Finally, he sent the email."

Currently, Jungkook was sitting in his room after dinner, waiting for Andrew's email related to the topic of Kim Ji-hoon's personal dealers who were tricked by him.

After waiting for half an hour, till the point Jungkook almost lost his patience, Andrew sent him the mail with apologies. Jungkook opened it and read it with full concentration. It was written,

"Hello, Jk. Sorry for sending you this late but I had to do some urgent stuff. Anyways, the details of the dealers are written in here.

1) Park Hyungsik:

He was one of the most trusted dealers of Mr. Kim but for quite a while, he hadn't been in contact with him. I talked to him a few months before and he said that Mr. Kim wasn't helping him with his own dealings and stuff, which he had promised to.

Hyung-Sik was actually supposed to deliver top-rated weapons to Mr. Kim and in turn for that, he needed Mr. Kim to give him great amount of money and promote his gang.

If you want to talk to him, his phone number is:
82+ *************
Email: park_h.s@gmail.com

2) Jonathan Will:

Jonathan Will, who was once Mr. Kim's advisor, is now his enemy. You already know that advisors are really important to Mafia leaders, as they save them from making a wrong move or they help them to make a logical decision.

Will didn't ask anything from Mr. Kim but when Kim once got caught by police, he blamed everything on Jonathan, which rewarded him with a new enemy.

In my opinion, he will be very useful to you. If you want to contact him, his phone number is:
82+ •••••••••••
Email: WillJohn@gmail.com

3) Hannah Baker:

Hannah's case is kinda similar to Jonathan's. Ms. Baker saved Kim's ass from FBI once and she was satisfied with the amount Mr. Kim gave her but she also asked for his help and aid in the future which Kim assured her that he will surely give it to her.

However, as you already have expected, he didn't act upon his words and Hannah had to go through a lot of trouble for that. And even though she isn't an enemy, but I am sure she is secretly hoping for revenge.

Her phone number:
82+ °°°°°°°°°°°°
Email: HB_23@gmail.com

I hope this helped you and I should say that all of them are quite popular in the world of Mafia and, if you are successful in getting them on your side, then I can tell that Mr. Kim is a dead meat."

The message ended there and Jungkook wasted no time in dialing the number of Mr. Kim's first dealer-turned-into-foe, Park Hyungsik.

With every ring Jungkook's heartbeat increased as he felt the essence of pure thrill and excitement flow in his body. After a while, a male voice was heard from the phone.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Hello, I am Jk. Are you Mr. Park?" Jungkook said in a respectable tone.

"Yes, I am. Quite a surprise, Jk."

"I bet it is."

"So what's the reason behind this unexpected call?" Hyung-Sik laughed from the other side.

Jungkook smiled as well. He personally liked him as he was known as a kind person with an easy-going personality.

"The reason is a bit complicated. I need your time." Jungkook said.