Chapter 8

After the training session, Taehyung's blood pressure was already over the breaking point. His stomping continued till the moment he got near his room. He entered in it, shut the door with a loud slam and plopped on the bed.

All of Taehyung's muscles were sore because he had trained after a whole month. He wasn't someone who liked sports and athletics, he mostly liked indoor games, dramas, books, photography and arts. Physical exercises weren't his forte.

He sat on his bed and brushed his silverish-gray hair with his hands and, to distract himself, tried to continue with his drama that he had been watching yesterday. Unfortunately, his mind wasn't cooperating with him. He kept having flashbacks of the training session and it filled his body with an unknown, undescribable excitement.

Unable to contain the extra energy in himself, he went to the washroom in his large room. Taehyung's room was actually not that fancy; light blue coloured walls with some framed drawings hung on them, a super comfortable bed, a wardrobe on the right side of the room and a large LED TV placed in front of the bed.

 Taehyung's room was actually not that fancy; light blue coloured walls with some framed drawings hung on them, a super comfortable bed, a wardrobe on the right side of the room and a large LED TV placed in front of the bed

{Like this. Just the room is a lot more spacious with a wardrobe on the right side.}

He washed his face to cool down the heat spreading on his features. He looked in the mirror to notice that there was a slight crimson colour on his cheeks. Taehyung couldn't understand the reason for it and continued thinking about it as he came out of the washroom. He clearly didn't have a fever, and it wasn't because of the training as well.

During the process of his mind continuously running over the reasons of why his body was reacting this way, his thoughts tumbled upon the memory of Taehyung's trainer.

The memory of Jungkook's sweat covered shirt clinging to his muscular body, the memory of Jungkook leaning towards Taehyung just to tease the hell out of him. This made Taehyung more electrified and he tried to shove the thoughts out of his mind.

Taehyung had known that he was gay since the age of 16 when he had his first crush on his friend. But his standards were usually very high and it took 1 week, at least, to bring him in the state he was already experiencing in a day.

He laid down, still dwelling on his disturbing line of thinking. No matter how hard he tried to distract himself, he continued to come back to that particular person and those specific flashbacks.

Finally, after 15 minutes, when mental and physical exhaustion took over his mind and body, Taehyung slumbered into a state of peacefulness while his imagination escaped it's boundaries and ran wild.

If anyone thinks that I am rushing events and showed Taehyung's emotions too soon, then I should tell you that I have many things planned for this fanfiction so I have to rush some events a bit. You will soon get the flow of this book.

Anyways, if you liked the chapter, then please vote and feel free to write about your opinion on this chapter. Have a great day/night 💞

P.S: Just some days ago, I was so excited that I got 93 reads and NOW I HAVE FREAKING 191 READS AND 51 VOTES ON 7 CHAPTERS!!! I am gonna cry, tysm to everyone who is reading and voting 😭💞💞