Chapter Twenty Five

Behatti's pov

Hinawakan ko ang kaniyang kamay at pinag sikop ang kamay namin bago halikan ang kamay niya.

"Blaze..what I said back there was a mistake. I never intended to say that. It's just...I want you to stay away from me. I want you to leave me alone and that's the only thing I know for you to hate me.." I said and held her cheeks before caressing them lovingly.

Nakatingin lang siya sa'kin at walang kahit anong reaction na pinapakita. Her eyes are cold and so is her facial expression. I'm not used to see her like this lalo na't ako ang may kasalanan.

"I don't see you as Blake. I don't have any feelings for Blake.. I love you, Blaze..I really do love you. And I realize that pushing you away is only hurting myself and you in the process.. I'm sorry for being stupid Blaze.. Baby, just please give me a chance to prove to you how much I mean it. How much I love you.." I said, practically begging her.

I cant lose her again. Kahit tutol silang lahat. I will face the consequences of my actions basta wag lang mawala ulit si Blaze sa'kin.

And in order for that to happen, is to tell her the truth..the whole truth of what happened. The truth that I've been keeping to myself for a long time.

"Blaze..baby, I need to tell you something." Kahit wala siyang imik ay sasabihin ko parin ito sa kaniya. I can see that she's slowly warming up to me again. Mas humigpit ang hawak niya sa kamay ko at hindi na gaano ka walang emosyon ang kaniyang mata.

"Babe..I know y---"

"Blaze!"

"Oh thank God you're fine baby."

Parehas kaming napabalikwas ng biglang pumasok ang humahangos na kaibigan ni Blaze kasama sila tita.

Agad nilang niyakap si Blaze kaya nabitawan niya ang kamay ko. Lumayo ako at binigyan sila ng time na kausapin ang kaibigan nila. I saw Blaze look at me with a small smile kaya nginitian ko siya ulit.

May tumapik sa balikat ko kaya nilingon ko ito. It's Tito, naka ngiti siya sa'kin at tumingin kay Blaze na kasalukuyang binabatukan ng mga kaibigan niya.

"Iha, can we talk to you just for a second?" Sulpot ni Tita at marahang hinawakan ang balikat ko.

I gulp but then nod at them.

Handa na ako sa sasabihin nila. I know what they want to say. They want me to stay away from Blaze again but this time I wont let them interfere with Blaze and me. Sawa na akong masaktan at saktan ang taong mahal ko. Kahit alam kong masasaktan parin ako sa huli pag nalaman niya ang totoo pero wala akong pake alam basta makasama ko siya.

"Iha.." Panimula ni Tita pero pinutol ko agad ang sasabihin niya.

"Tita, Tito..if you're going to ask me to leave Blaze again then I have to say no.. I wont leave her again. Not this time. Tama na po ang ilang taon kong pag titiis, sapat na ho siguro iyon para mapag bayaran ko ang nagawa ko noon." I said as I stand firmly and confident in front of them.

I expect them to get mad but they smile and Tita pulled me in a hug.

"Don't worry sweetheart..we don't want you to stay away from Blaze again. We just want you to take care of her. I saw her be miserable when you're gone and I don't want to see her like that again. It hurts on my side because I know that I'm still a part of the reason why she's like that. Ayoko nang mahirapan pa ulit si Blaze." Tita said that made me gasp.

"Really? As in... Really!? " I said and smile so widely. I can feel my eyes clouded with tears but this time it's happy tears.

"Yes Behatti.. Just promise us that you will not hurt her. " Sabi ni Tito na siyang ikinatango tango ko.