C12

"My love for you is like an art
It can be good to protect your heart.
I will always be here waiting for my part
And you're always gonna be my sweetheart"

This book is so meaningful. Saan niya ito nakuha

I stood up from my bed and prepared myself for morning class. Pag labas ko ng pinto, I saw Nathan preparing breakfast. I sat on the breakfast bar table and put my bag on top of it.

"So, you're not going to tell me what happen between you and Xyra?" He asked while sipping his coffee.

" She pulled my hair." I simply said and grabbed a bread.

"May sinabi ka ba sakanya? Or banta?" He said and sat down in front of me.

"Are you blaming me right now? Umagang umaga Nathan, don't start." I said and inayos ang bag ko.

" I'm not, okay? I'm just curious... But it looks like you don't want to talk about it. So, let's just forget it" he said and drank water.

I nodded and took my medicine and nag paalam sakaniya.

"I'll see you later then"

I saw Nika lumabas ng unit niya and sabay na kami pumasok. I stopped by at Starbucks to buy some frappes.

"How are you naman?" She said while I'm driving.

"I'm good... Uhh, Niks. How to know if you're falling deeper sa isang tao?" I asked.

I'm falling to Nathan deeper. Every day. Every hour, every seconds na kasama't nakikita ko siya.

"So you like him now?" Nika said and drank her frappuccino.

Umiling ako at ngumisi.

" Girl, since highschool you're an asshole. Alam mo 'yan. Pumapayag kang ligawan ka, pero alam mo sa sarili mong hindi mo bibigyan ng pagasa diba?  Kaya ibubusted mo. Gusto mo ng kilig lang and you're obviously just bored those times. It's been years, nag bago kana sa ganoong attitude mo. It's been years rin ng magkagusto ka sa isang tao dahil finocus mo sarili mo sa sakit mo. Lalo sa studies mo." She said and she looked at me really serious.

"Toria, You never felt what is like sa isang relasyon hindi ba? Now, look. If you really like him, if you think he's the real cause of your happiness. Take that risk. Remember, wag ka umabot sa point na, you'll regret the chances you didn't take. Be true Tori. I trust you and I know you know what's right and wrong saiyo." Nika said.

We stopped here in front of her department and I hugged her. I don't know what to do without this girl.

I went to my class and as usual, everyone was starring at me. I gave them a smile, at least. We had our test and I'm positive to receive a high score. Lunch time when I went to the cafeteria alone and saw Samuel.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hey, musta?"I asked him while holding a milk

"I'm fine, uh... Pwede kaba ayain mamaya? For, dinner? My place." He said while holding a bread.

" Sure! Let's do it" I smiled and excitingly said

"How's your health naman?" He asked.

Lumalim ang usapan namin ni Samuel and kinwento ko lahat sakaniya. He's so nice and nakaupo lang kami dito sa cafeteria and babalik na rin ako sa klase mamaya.

"Are you a chef? But, why are you taking the course of criminology?" I said.  and he just let out a little laugh.

" I guess I can be a chef too? And so that I can  put cuffs to the guy who will hurt your heart." He said and tumayo na.