Sh. Epilogue

"Chloe! No more sweets" Goodness!

This is my Daughter, Chloe she's 4 years old and daddy's girl!

"Love, let her.. just drink water okay?" Noah said and grabbed Chloe.

" So, it's 9am, our flight will be at 12pm"

We're having a vacation at New York, mapilit sila Tyler eh!

"Aww, my baby is wearing her favorite outfit.." I hugged her.

Then Noah carried her to the car and I took my meds before leaving.. were on our way at New York..

****

We're on the plane, and I can see my baby and my love sleeping.. I hold Noah's hand, and I thank him for being here with me right now.. for being my love..

I looked at the window, and tried to imagine my life right now without them.. I might be facing some challenges alone..

I received a text from Nathan.. expected.

natharius: hey! Your book reached 4million votes! Congrats Toria!

victoriatories: thanks nath! How's Kate?

Kate, is Xyra's daughter... Kate is saved.. Xyra fought. She's a cancer survivor.. But she forgets everything easily..

natharius: still sick.. hey, Elizer wants to see you for Christmas.. ninang!

I chuckled and promised to buy them pasalubong... This is us now.. friends, and I still love him, as my friend.

The clouds.. are so alive..

I looked at Noah and Chloe, sleeping and hugging each other.. these two, are my happy pills...

_______________

"Welcome back to New York City!"

____________End_____________