C26

"Nika let's go. Please let's go. "

Nika drove straight not knowing where to go.

I'm crying. Deep. And can't breathe.

"What the heck happened!? Take your inhaler!!"

I didn't listen. I dropped my inhaler outside the window. Even my meds.

"Are you insane?!?!"

I'm not. I guess.

Until I can't see anything. But blurry vision.

Hanggang sa dilim lang ang nakita ko.

____

I glanced at Nathan and I'm breathing heavily.

"Baby"

I slapped him.

"Fuck you! Baby who!?"

I walked as fast as I can to Xyra and grabbed her hair and slapped her like she can't live tomorrow.

I pulled and pulled her hair while I'm crying and she's screaming.

The thing is. She's trying to fight back. But she can't. Until Nathan grabbed my arms for me to stop.

And I slapped him immediately. Xyra tried to fix herself. Until they saw me breathing heavily. My chest. It hurts. Hinawakan ko ang chest ko, sa sakit.

"Toria, are you fine?" Xyra asked.

Ang kapal nga naman.

"Ang kapal mo. Sobra!! Ang kapal nitong dalawang ito!" I'm crying. Nathan's just looking down while Xyra's hair is messed up and she's crying.

"What did you do for the whole five fucking months Nathaniel!! " I screamed with my tears.

Ang sakit ng.. Puso't mismong puso, ang sakit. Sobra. Di ako skandalosa pero di ko kinakaya ang lahat ng naisip ko. They had sex. He literally forgot about me.

"Toria, I'm sorry"

I slapped him. I can't believe I'm slapping the love of my life.

" Sorry!?! What a bullshit Nathan! You're fucking this girl!"

"Toria, please" Xyra tried to grab my hand but I refused.

"Shut up!! You're being such an angel now! Be you Xyra! Demonyita ka! "

Nakakuyom na ang kamay ko't napapikit sa inis.

"I'm done with you both. "

I ran outside his unit until he grabbed my arm.

"Bab—"

"Ano!!??" "Ano? Nathan?"

"I'm sorry!"

I sarcastically laughed.

"Sorry? Am I right?... You fucked her." I looked at him deep in his eyes.

" I kissed you but someone already kissed you first. " I chuckled.

" Ano? Nathan speak! —"

" Yes! I fucked her. We kissed yes! I wildly fucked her last night because I was drunk! "

Drunk. Is always the reason. Alak. Yan epekto ng lintek na alak na yan.

I pushed him away and pointed him.

"Drunk! You're drunk! Wow. I don't want to hear any explanation Nathan. Let's stop talking now and fuck you! I loved you so bad Nathan. "

I can't take it. Nag bblurr na lahat.