C15

"I bet that girl will die..."

We're watching 'The Texas Chain Saw Massacre' here at the sofa bed. With pizza.

"Spoiler!" I pinched his nose.

They say, when you're inlove, marami mag babago saiyo. Sasaya, lulungkot, tatapang. Mag kaka motivation sa lahat, excited parati. Right now, I feel like I can run for hours because of this happiness.

After watching the movie, he's right. The girl died.

I cleared our sofa bed and turned the lights off. lampshade lang naka on and the ac.

"Where were you?" Tanong ko habang naka higa sa arms niya and naka hug.

"Xyra... She invited me for a breakfast and talked about joining my dad's company. But I'm not interested though. " He said.  "And, I was with my mom. I tried to call you... She wanted to see you but you're not answering I panicked so I left mom at the coffee shop... Kasama naman niya friends niya..."

" Really?! Oh, sorry. How'd you know I'm at the pool?"

"Naramdaman ko lang na nasa pool ka, and I checked the convinience store, laundry, park... Wala ka pero nasa sofa naman bag mo."

I nodded and just hugged him tight.

"So, it's you" I started.

I was referring to the book he gave.

" Yeah. Sorry for not telling you earlier. Gusto ko lang makita opinyon mo... Baka pag sinabi ko na ako ang nag write... Baka mag bago ang opinion mo" he said while playing with my hair.

"What? No... It's actually good. I even posted some at 'book of minds' I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Yeah, I saw"

Wait. Alam niya?

"You, you know my account?" I asked and looked at him.

" Davao. Remember nung nag papapicture ka? May mga nag aappear na notification. And saw your username. "

I nodded and just hugged him. I love hugging him. Gumagaan loob ko.

-----

"Why are you so happy? Uminom kaba ng gamot? Are you getting crazy?"

We're here at Trisha's coffee shop having a little time together with the girls. Kaharap ko si Rina and Trish, and katabi ko naman si Nika.

Rina snapped me and I can see their weird reactions.

"Guys, were dating!!" I excitingly said and uminom ng water. I got so excited na ikkwento sakanila.

The nodded with a smile

"Look, Toria. Di na kita aadvice-an okay? I know you know what you're doing and what you get in to, but I want you to be happy with him, and stay strong sainyo. Okay? Ayoko makita kang iiyak iyak ha" Rina said and hold my hand and looked at Trish for the last sentence.

I chuckled and smiled at them. And Anika at my side, she hugged me.

"Girl, ako bahala kay Xyra! Hmp! Basta, stay strong sainyo ha?" Trish said and smiled at me.

" Big girl na si Toria namin whoo!!" Nika said an hugged me again.

Nag paalam na ako sakanila at nauna na pumunta sa klase. Argh! Ang bilis naman ng oras, magkakasama lang kami tapos ngayon mauuna na 'ko sa klase.

I'm here right now papunta sa car and papasok palang ako sa loob ng bigla sumikip dibdib ko.

Please, not again.