C18

Nathan

"The day, we made love. Was the best memory I ever had here in the Philippines. Weird, but true. I can't just go back to California this Christmas. I really can't. I can't leave her alone here. Pag baba ko ng eroplano, dumeretso ako sa condo na sinend ni ma.

Mas pipiliin ko pa noon mamatay. Una, ayoko siya makasama. Why? I hate sharing a unit with a girl. It's so uncomfortable. The first day I met her, I thought I'd never feel the way I feel right now for her.

I'm so irritated by her presence back then. I don't know when did it everything started. Naaabutan ko sha ng 11pm, nanonood. Nagiging assumero ako na nag hihintay siya. Pag kasama niya friends niya sa salas, lagi ako nag eeavesdrop just to check if pinag uusapan nila ako.

Di ko napansin, gusto ko na pala si Toria.

I'm always jealous with you. You guys are close. Lagi ko nakikita sa cafeteria, sa library. Right. Library. I saw you together. When I dropped her off, I didn't left the place immediately, I checked her.

Nag tampo ako, yes. I met Xyra, yes. And na lowbattery ako bigla. Dang it! I was so irritated. But I know she's safe ng kasama ka.

Until I heard from Anika that she's at the hospital. Hindi siya gumigising. Im scared to death and panicked.

'Her condition isn't safe anymore. Please, don't ever leave her alone, lalo sa pagod. Stress. Stress at worries ang humahabol sakaniya.' Doc Mendez said.

I sighed and cried that time. Di ko alam paano ako gagalaw noon. Until I saw Trisha and Rina. And Xyra looks fucked up na lumabas ng room ni Toria. I know may eskandalong ginawa si Xy.

Dinner. She's having dinner with you.Okay, fine. Seriously... It's fine but I wasn't eavesdropping when you guys saw me. I was about to knock to ask if she's fine. I don't want to tell her yet, pero sinabi ni Doc na in her stage, may chance lumala ang sakit niya. Patagal tagal ang tulog niya pag sumasakit chest niya. She needs operation. Her heart. Isn't that good.

I cried that day, Samuel. I really did. But I never showed it to her.

Ang lakas ng loob ko na umamin sa parents namin about us. It took me lots of courage to do it. I was so nervous, her dad is the top of the company same with ours.

I told them about her operation. We were like keeping it really from her. Just to avoid stress sakaniya.

If I will leave this country in the next two months, Samuel. Please take good care of her. But not too much and don't step on her room okay!? And, promise that. You won't hug her!"

" I won't man, haha. Goodluck for your book. It's good. Lagi kinekwento ni Toria. I used to like her. Forgive me, I really do liked her. Pati nung first time ko siya makita, she's a goddess. She's pretty, smart, kahit maliit lang boses or tumatapang bigla. Yung paos niyang boses, but you know. Kitang kita kay Toria that she really loves you. So, I decided to be her friend, with no feelings. Damn, ang ganda pala ng view dito... Hey, Nathan. I gotta go inside. I'll cook the dinner" Samuel said.

That's it, I love Toria. I checked my phone. Naalala ko, di ko pa pala siya nafofollow. So, I did.

"Hey, baby." She's here. "Follow kapa diyan ha"

I felt her arms around my waist.

I love her.