C16

"Hun, prepare breakfast for them na!"

What the... Heck? I saw Nathan beside me sleeping. I checked, I was wearing my panties already and my bra. He's wearing his boxers now.

It's 10am, I checked. Nagising ako na may nag sasalita sa labas... It sounded like... Our parents?

"Maybe let's put these here 'no? Hanni! Tama ba 'to? "

Holycrap!!

" Nathan! Nathan! " I woke him up with my whisper voice.

He woke up and hugged me. Seriously!? No time for cuddles!

"Nathan our parents are outside!"

Ayon, umalerto na. We panicked a little bit. And I stood up from the bed and nafeel yung kirot.

"Ow!" I said and sat down.

"You okay? Damn your trembling." He chuckled and I pushed him.

Tumayo ako ng maayos at nag exercise onti para mejo umalerto katawan ko.

"Nathan!?" I'm scared and nervous when I heard my parents walking near my door na!!

"Go to your room habang ieentertain ko sila okay?!"

"Hi Tito... " Nathan went outside and greeted my dad while he's wearing his shorts and shirt.

"Hey, Nathan you think gising na si Tori?"

"Uhh, not sure po. Pero, let's eat Tito?"

Lumabas na ako ng onti onti marinig palayo sila. I ran to my room and changed into sleeping wear.

I went out and yawned.

"Hey, omg you guys are here!?"

I greeted mom and dad and Tito and tita having breakfast. Nathan is just preparing his coffee and I went near him

"You bitch"

"How are you feeling?" He smirked.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

Having a breakfast with his parents and mine, and they dont have any idea that were dating. And the girl in front of them just got fucked last night.

I finished eating and went to my room to fix my books para ipadala kila mommy sa Davao. Ayoko ng tambaks!

"Hey baby" my mom entered my room.

"Hey, mommy. What's up?" I said while fixing my books.

She went near me with her tears and she hugged me.

" Sorry, Victoria. I'm so sorry for not being there with you pag nahihirapan ka. I love you so much sweetie" she cried and I hugged her.

Ayoko nakikita sila mom umiiyak, I understand them. Really. I know they're still balancing it, but there are times na mas lumalamang lang ang company.

After having a talk with my mom, my dad came inside.

My dad hugged me tight and said the same thing. I appreciate their concern, and the way they show that they are really sorry. I love these guys so much!

"Wanna hang out today?" My dad said.

I nodded and went outside to see Nathan. I saw him on his way to his room.

"Hey, aalis daw kami nila ma." He said and grabbed my waist.

"Shh! Us too. " I said and removed his hands on my waist.

"Text me okay?" He whispered

I nodded and gave him a kiss.

----------

We're here at the Italian buffet, I'm just wearing a red dress, with my red headband.

"Mom, kailan kayo babalik Davao?" I asked.

"Later 7pm sweetie... You'll fetch us at the airport? " She said and gave me a sweet smile.

" Sure mommy! I want to stay at your hotel for a while, please?"

" Sure Hun" my dad nodded.

After eating, we went to the mall and nag shopping. Of course, I'm not used to window shopping! I mean, lagi ako may nakikitang magandang styles.

We're here at my parents hotel and we're just hanging for a while.

"What if... May boyfriend ako mom?" I asked while we're playing cards together.

"As long as you're happy in that relationship Toria. We already knew." Daddy answered.

I was shocked. Of course! I really am.

" W-what? "

"Pag ka pasok namin sa unit niyo, we saw the necklace. The wine. And tulips. We turned the tv on, and saw you're watching horror. I know you don't watch horror movies alone" my mom said. And she's smiling!

So, approved sila?

"And, pag labas ni Nathan ng room niya, I can smell the heat and your smell on it. Make sure you guys are safe. " My dad said.

I... I can't believe my parents. My parents knew!

" And, Nathan... Umamin sha na kayo na. So, we support you guys" my mom said " boom! I won"

I was stunned and happy at the same time. I was speechless and smiling.

"Ayoko lang na masasaktan at mag suffer ka, Toria. Promise me, okay? " My dad said and he hold my hand.

" Tita Hanni is so happy sainyo. Same with Tito!"

My mom and dad hugged me tight.

I'm just, so happy right now.

Sobra, sobra.

'Sa buhay, akala mo masasaktan ka lang parati
Pero, mawawala ang sakit pag ang saya'y sumapi
Ngunit mag sama man ang saya't sakit
Magkakaroon ka parin sa lahat ng kahati'